[BUG REPORT] Spartan Ops - Teleporting Elite

I was recently playing through Spartan Ops, and encountered a weird bug. On E4M3 “Random Transport”, upon encountering the first drop pod, there’s an Elite Ranger, for some odd reason, I noticed that the Elite Ranger teleports a couple meters to a different spot when being shot at. I’m not sure if this is a bug or some feature I’ve never heard of.

Sounds like that Elite had a case of …

glasses

… Random Transport.

Deal with it.

That’s weird, no idea what would cause that. Weirdest thing that’s happened to me in SpOps is an Elite Zealot with a Spartan IV Jetpack on his back. Things like this make me wish SpOps and Campaign had theater so that all the weird glitches could be more easily recorded :stuck_out_tongue:

weirdest thing that happened to me was me and my mate were playing through episode ten chapter 3 and got halfway through then it glitched and reset my game now it has ant stopped doing it it does at certain points in the game just randomly restarts my halo anybody had this happen before and got ways to get round it?

Multiple times I’ve had ‘invisible’ enemies get dropped. Invisible meaning not even there, the weapons just drag along on the ground firing at you and you can only do damage by hitting the weapon.

I’m going to have nightmares for the rest of my life!

The only weird thing I’ve seen in Spartan Ops is a frozen Elite holding his hand up like a finger gun.