BUG: Party split up after cancelling "Find game"

I’m not sure this is a “feature” or a bug, but everytime the party leader cancels the search for a game (after being there for X minutes without finding match), the party is split up and we have to rejoin in the lobby. It should be that the party stays together and just initiates another search…

I didn’t see this in any thread and should be added to the “bug list”, as it is a very important feature when searching for games with a large party specially…

I can’t understand how something (matchmaking) that worked almost perfectly in 2004 cannot work today 10 years later with much faster systems, networks, servers, more engineers, etc… What a failure…

Just managed to play 1 matchmade game for now (Halo 3 in Midship) and it was AWESOME, but really, 343 and Microsoft have to get their stuf together, this is unacceptable…

• Halo fan, been playing since days of Halo CE,
    One go

This another thing of the list of many things they are planning to fix. Read the forums before posting current issues again and again

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/matchmaking-launch-issues-update/42893877-4f95-40a0-a9d3-d0f8ab188568/posts