Bug: Now impossible to view Playlists on the web?

Thanks a lot Microsoft.

Ever since Bungie gave you guys matchmaking, you can’t see what the active playlists are anymore without booting up Halo Reach.

This means its now IMPOSSIBLE to:
*See all the maps a playlist has
*See all the gametypes a playlist has
*See all info about the playlist/requirements, etc.
*See when the playlist comes out (Its listed on the site before its live on Reach)

This was ALL available on Bungie.net, but now since YOU guys are in charge, you guys are now responsible for handling it.
When can we expect playlist info on the web?

they didn’t change today. so, you don’t need to see it anyway. maybe you can give 343 a lil more than day to make updates. patience

I am sure they will be part of the new website/forums once they arrive. We’ll just have to wait and see.

waiting game then huh?
I wonder when that will be.

Thanks guys. Sorry if I came off as a little rude, but Halo is now, as of today, officially out of Bungie’s hands, so i’m pretty emotional about that. And when Microsoft may be showing neglect of some of Bungie’s fantastic Halo features such as playlist info online, i’m a bit worried that they actually care.

There was a post by Total Sellout not too long ago saying Rad things were on the way for stats etc. I am sure this includes playlist info. I bet they didn’t want to worry about it until they do something with the playlist stuff. Just a guess.

> they didn’t change today. so, you don’t need to see it anyway. maybe you can give 343 a lil more than day to make updates. patience

Yes, patience, ok, if you can’t wait for them to catch up, then maybe you shouldn’t be playing Halo to day.