Bug: No New Daily Challenges

This seems to be a recurring issue that happens to me and my friends from time to time and I can’t seem to point to a real cause. This just happened again yesterday.

Hopped on HW2 at about 8pm Monday and completed all my challenges by 9pm. It was 1 Victory, 2 Atriox and 2 Decimus. Logged off shortly thereafter. Then yesterday when I log into HW2 (Xbox One) the game tells me that new challenges will arrive in x hours. (Typically at 10 pm Central Time for me) What gives?

This is super frustrating to me and my friends when this bug happens. I have religiously done my dailies every day since launch, only missing a week for vacation. Its a huge inconvenience and a bummer to guys like me who come back every day to get those 3 Blitz packs. Please look into this 343!

If anyone out there knows a workaround or the cause of this bug and way to avoid, please tell me!

> 2533274807562680;1:
> This seems to be a recurring issue that happens to me and my friends from time to time and I can’t seem to point to a real cause. This just happened again yesterday.
>
> Hopped on HW2 at about 8pm Monday and completed all my challenges by 9pm. It was 1 Victory, 2 Atriox and 2 Decimus. Logged off shortly thereafter. Then yesterday when I log into HW2 (Xbox One) the game tells me that new challenges will arrive in x hours. (Typically at 10 pm Central Time for me) What gives?
>
> This is super frustrating to me and my friends when this bug happens. I have religiously done my dailies every day since launch, only missing a week for vacation. Its a huge inconvenience and a bummer to guys like me who come back every day to get those 3 Blitz packs. Please look into this 343!
>
> If anyone out there knows a workaround or the cause of this bug and way to avoid, please tell me!

Did this repeat itself today?

> 2535468286260497;2:
> > 2533274807562680;1:
> >
>
> Did this repeat itself today?

Negative. Like a mentioned previously, this seems to happen at random from time to time. At least 3 times in the last 2 months. It also happened to my roommate a couple times, and several of my online friends.

One friend surmises it is somehow related to finishing your challenges at the end of the day just before reset.