BUG - LOST ALL MISSION PROGRESS

So as if it wasn’t bad enough, I log on today and all my missions progress has poof vanished.

All missions shown as locked and only option is new game.

Reloaded the game, no progress.
Loaded on PC, no progress.
Deleted local data from Xbox One and re-synced, no progress.

Hope that my progress is reinstated with the new patch :confused:

Hey EDDS, does your service record here on Waypoint look correct with the info it has stored?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/service-record/players/EDDS

If that’s all fine the it must be some kind of sync issue not pulling your details down. Hopefully it will sorted itself out or be resolved in the next few days

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Hey EDDS, does your service record here on Waypoint look correct with the info it has stored?
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/service-record/players/EDDSIf that’s all fine the it must be some kind of sync issue not pulling your details down. Hopefully it will sorted itself out or be resolved in the next few days

Yeah that’s all correct, although I have a feeling data synced to waypoint is a one way sync. I hope I’m wrong.

Same thing happened to me. I still had all the achievements and campaign logs, bit all other record of progress was lost.

> 2533274819862179;4:
> Same thing happened to me. I still had all the achievements and campaign logs, bit all other record of progress was lost.

Do you play on both Xbox One and PC?

> 2533944968914416;5:
> > 2533274819862179;4:
> > Same thing happened to me. I still had all the achievements and campaign logs, bit all other record of progress was lost.
>
> Do you play on both Xbox One and PC?

PC only.

I play on Xbox one and I beat the campaign on legendary solo and i have the achievement unlocked and it says every mission is completed yet on my service record it shows it’s only done on normal. Any know a fix becuase I really want to show off that I did it on legendary. Also I beat it during the 4 days early access before the game was fully released could that have bugged it and should I uninstall and reinstall?

> 2533274937283031;7:
> I play on Xbox one and I beat the campaign on legendary solo and i have the achievement unlocked and it says every mission is completed yet on my service record it shows it’s only done on normal. Any know a fix becuase I really want to show off that I did it on legendary. Also I beat it during the 4 days early access before the game was fully released could that have bugged it and should I uninstall and reinstall?

I know that they were having a problem with the service records reflecting the actual highest difficulty level. I was having the same issue with the couple of campaign missions I had done. It was supposed to have been fixed. See this thread here:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/8f4648981f554a9d86527a5754966e89/topics/halo-wars-2-service-record-highest-difficulty/22a4068b-55d9-4944-bb9e-8e8d0a4a63e6/posts

My issue corrected itself, though I had originally did the campaign missions on the Xbox and then worked on them again on the PC, so I am not sure if the platform change actually triggered the highest difficulty level to change, or if the fix Waypoint did to the Service Records actually worked.

I’m sure in your case, like mine, the Xbox reflects the correct actual highest difficulty level completed. If that is the case, I wouldn’t worry too much since your legendary completion is actually recorded correctly.

Well progress was not restored after the patch although I’ve done most missions again anyway.

Also disappointed to see the issue was not even mentioned in the news post made yesterday so if it does happen to anyone else, sorry you are SOL.

EDx FuSioNZz If i could get some help here guys i was playing the campaign last night and some blitz and i went off the game, i have come back to the game today to see an update and i went to finish the last 2 missions of the campaign, but my saves have gone. It hasnt registered any of my missions completed or my saves.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-wars-2/service-record/players/edx%20fusionzz <---- my profile

I still have all the achievements for completing these missions and still have the campaign logs but everything else has wiped.

All my campaign progression is also completely lost!I

played till like mission 8 or 9 on legendary and its all gone!
No saveloads and only “the signal” is playable.

HELP ASAP!

Same issue. Started playing last night. Jumped on this morning, and immediately after finishing a mission I got dumped into the opening cinematic and then the first mission. Dropped out of the game and saw my progress had been totally wiped. No saves, only one mission available, and back at level 1. Just tried again in case the servers were just having issues… still no signs of progression.

Seems like a pretty critical issue.

Same here, all of my campaign all lost, but still have achievement.

343 has asked that we consolidate our information to troubleshoot. Can you complete the questions located here?

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/progress-unlocks-lost-deleted-issue/65dab4f5-d9e0-432c-af6a-dc062a3eec18/posts