Bug in Matchmaking

1. Clicked on Halo 3 playlist.
  2. Get into game quite quickly.
  3. 12 players, 6v6 ??
  4. Get 3 voting options, all Halo 2 Anniversary? WTF??
  5. Lockdown get’s selected, 3 plots??

6v6, on lockdown, 3 plots.
Was fun, but stupid!!! You could barely spawn without anyone looking at you.

This map was not designed for 12 players!!!

Why did this happen?

Check my last game for details.

Yea I was in the Halo 3 lobby one time between games with some guys waiting for the next match and it connected us to another bunch of guys and we ended up on Bloodline in a 16 man Gungoose CTF. It was very strange.

> 2533274811430050;2:
> Yea I was in the Halo 3 lobby one time between games with some guys waiting for the next match and it connected us to another bunch of guys and we ended up on Bloodline in a 16 man Gungoose CTF. It was very strange.

It seems like a bug with party matchmaking.

I’ve actually done this before. After completing a match, I was able to back out of matchmaking with the whole post-game lobby and start a custom game of my choosing. It’s a lot quicker than waiting for another game to start but I’m pretty sure this is not intentional.

> 2533274834802324;3:
> > 2533274811430050;2:
> > Yea I was in the Halo 3 lobby one time between games with some guys waiting for the next match and it connected us to another bunch of guys and we ended up on Bloodline in a 16 man Gungoose CTF. It was very strange.
>
>
>
> It seems like a bug with party matchmaking.
>
> I’ve actually done this before. After completing a match, I was able to back out of matchmaking with the whole post-game lobby and start a custom game of my choosing. It’s a lot quicker than waiting for another game to start but I’m pretty sure this is not intentional.

Well the thing was we were just sitting in the Halo 3 lobby waiting for replacements for the next match to start and it came up as connecting session and then all of a sudden we are in a lobby of 16 players and the voting options were not Halo 3.