Bug & glitches update ?

Hi anyone know of any specifics when it comes to some of the main bugs and glitches which need fixing
lag
heavy aim
disconnect s
blank shots
just to name a few , I wondered if there’s any news of any of these things being discussed anywhere to be specifically addressed in the November update. Just personally I would prefer some fixes before a whole new sandbox experience. Thanks in advance .

I’d like them to fix the glitch with the Voices of War announcers

> 2535473388643231;1:
> Hi anyone know of any specifics when it comes to some of the main bugs and glitches which need fixing
> lag
> heavy aim
> disconnect s
> blank shots
> just to name a few , I wondered if there’s any news of any of these things being discussed anywhere to be specifically addressed in the November update. Just personally I would prefer some fixes before a whole new sandbox experience. Thanks in advance .

Heavy aim: addressed.
Blank shots: That’s lag
Lag: can’t address that, that’s your problem

Heavy aim: addressed.
Blank shots: That’s lag
Lag: can’t address that, that’s your problem

the last I heard on heavy aim was that there was not a conclusive answer to what causes it or what the fix was
I’ve experienced blank shots since release of mcc and halo 5
lag isn’t my problem as I have good internet speed and wired console etc etc ping I try to reduce by playing on focused and balanced and no other game I play online has the problems that these games do . 343 has recognised the issues and Bonnie Ross even apologised on the stream as to some of the problems they have ( credit to her )

im simply asking if they have named any specific details on any individual bug fixes as a general sweeping statement was made about addressing fixes. Sorry you weren’t able to understand this simple question, hopefully I have clarified my question enough for you to comprehend.

Blank shots is a daily occurrence playing from Australia we have a ping of around 200 to our local servers and up to 650 when playing against the USA not much we can do about that !!!

> 2533274966743271;5:
> Blank shots is a daily occurrence playing from Australia we have a ping of around 200 to our local servers and up to 650 when playing against the USA not much we can do about that !!!

Wow that’s high. I’ve seen a couple of pingys YouTube videos showcasing this and I have no idea how you guys play with that and I salute your skills and temperament to play on.
I find I am quite sensitive to it now as not being particularly good at the game it makes the difference between winning or losing a gun battle every time !!! For me for some reason the last couple of months max ( absolutely max ) have been a lot improved ( I have no idea why either , nothing’s change with my set up ) nor have I seen any particular mention from 343 saying they are doing x which will fix y , but for some reason a lot improved. But it is very inconsistent which is so frustrating as in some games it’s super sharp and I really really enjoy but then that’s followed by a game where I’m playing well but a few battles in I’m just confused as to the outcomes so I’m constantly recording and reviewing my play and that’s where I see it at it’s inconsistent worse . So I have little option afterwards usually it’s quit the playlist I’m in ( ranked is not worth it so annoying which is a shame as I would like to get better here but I only usually get to play my placement matches before the annoyance outweighs the enjoyment ) or I play war zone and try to chill but again sometimes when you’ve got your favourite req out then been totally cheated out of a kill and you watch someone -Yoink!- you or pick up your lovely new req thinking they’ve outplayed you and your sat looking at your screen in disbelief at what you’ve just seen again the only option other then turning off entirely is to not req anything good , which is what I do A LOT so you don’t get the full enjoyment of the game . Which is a massive shame as I’m not a hater . I love halo 5 ( when it works ) I’m passionate about this franchise I wish it well I want a strong player base and everyone to enjoy. But there has been too many issues with mcc and halo 5 to ignore and I think criticism has to be voiced and judging by the stream the other night they have heard and are trying to win back our respect by repairing these games . But halo 6 needs to work perfectly at release otherwise … bad times for the future of halo I think. But the stream has given me hope again . I just wonder if there’s been more specific details on individual issues that maybe I’ve missed ?

> 2533274966743271;5:
> Blank shots is a daily occurrence playing from Australia we have a ping of around 200 to our local servers and up to 650 when playing against the USA not much we can do about that !!!

Wow… 650! That’s like bouncing off a satellite then back to earth. Verizon internet…lol.

> 2533274843446007;7:
> > 2533274966743271;5:
> > Blank shots is a daily occurrence playing from Australia we have a ping of around 200 to our local servers and up to 650 when playing against the USA not much we can do about that !!!
>
> Wow… 650! That’s like bouncing off a satellite then back to earth. Verizon internet…lol.

Dang and I thought I had lag issues with my crap apartment wifi…

> 2533274955181440;8:
> > 2533274843446007;7:
> > > 2533274966743271;5:
> > > Blank shots is a daily occurrence playing from Australia we have a ping of around 200 to our local servers and up to 650 when playing against the USA not much we can do about that !!!
> >
> > Wow… 650! That’s like bouncing off a satellite then back to earth. Verizon internet…lol.
>
> Dang and I thought I had lag issues with my crap apartment wifi…

I can see it in apartment with all the close neighbors and everyone running God only knows how many wi-fi devices. Just go buy a router that supports the 5Ghz band. It’s not as popular because that band doesn’t have the range of 2.4. But it does transfer 3 times the data 2.4 does.

> 2535473388643231;4:
> Heavy aim: addressed.
> Blank shots: That’s lag
> Lag: can’t address that, that’s your problem
>
> the last I heard on heavy aim was that there was not a conclusive answer to what causes it or what the fix was
> I’ve experienced blank shots since release of mcc and halo 5
> lag isn’t my problem as I have good internet speed and wired console etc etc ping I try to reduce by playing on focused and balanced and no other game I play online has the problems that these games do . 343 has recognised the issues and Bonnie Ross even apologised on the stream as to some of the problems they have ( credit to her )
>
> im simply asking if they have named any specific details on any individual bug fixes as a general sweeping statement was made about addressing fixes. Sorry you weren’t able to understand this simple question, hopefully I have clarified my question enough for you to comprehend.

Regardless of what your internet speed is you will always have lag; it’s unavoidable.

Your Xbox One doesn’t actually use all your internet speed. For example, my internet speed is 56mbps down 10mbps up but my Xbox One uses 16mbps down 0.4mbps up.
Lag, or latency, is the time it takes for your data to reach the server and for the server to send data to you. It’s essentially a heartbeat, pulse one is receive, the next is send. You would be looking at other “net code” related issues such as, among other things, simulation errors. The game could also just have a low tick count (like 15-30 tps)

> 2533274966743271;5:

Huh, that’s bad. I get about 275ms to Seattle and 40ms to Adelaide. I have no idea how you get that high of ping in Australia unless you’re still on ADSL.

> 2533274888753908;11:
> > 2533274966743271;5:
> > Blank shots is a daily occurrence playing from Australia we have a ping of around 200 to our local servers and up to 650 when playing against the USA not much we can do about that !!!
>
> Huh, that’s bad. I get about 275ms to Seattle and 40ms to Adelaide. I have no idea how you get that high of ping in Australia unless you’re still on ADSL.

I’m still on adsl haha and yep it’s so brutal I’ve been trying to push up and got as high a second play 4 but after that I just can’t compete today I flanked a guy got two shots off before he turned and before I landed my 3rd shot he had perfected me it’s so so so frustrating!

> 2535473388643231;6:
> > 2533274966743271;5:
>
> Wow that’s high. I’ve seen a couple of pingys YouTube videos showcasing this and I have no idea how you guys play with that and I salute your skills and temperament to play on.
> I find I am quite sensitive to it now as not being particularly good at the game it makes the difference between winning or losing a gun battle every time !!! For me for some reason the last couple of months max ( absolutely max ) have been a lot improved ( I have no idea why either , nothing’s change with my set up ) nor have I seen any particular mention from 343 saying they are doing x which will fix y , but for some reason a lot improved. But it is very inconsistent which is so frustrating as in some games it’s super sharp and I really really enjoy but then that’s followed by a game where I’m playing well but a few battles in I’m just confused as to the outcomes so I’m constantly recording and reviewing my play and that’s where I see it at it’s inconsistent worse . So I have little option afterwards usually it’s quit the playlist I’m in ( ranked is not worth it so annoying which is a shame as I would like to get better here but I only usually get to play my placement matches before the annoyance outweighs the enjoyment ) or I play war zone and try to chill but again sometimes when you’ve got your favourite req out then been totally cheated out of a kill and you watch someone -Yoink!- you or pick up your lovely new req thinking they’ve outplayed you and your sat looking at your screen in disbelief at what you’ve just seen again the only option other then turning off entirely is to not req anything good , which is what I do A LOT so you don’t get the full enjoyment of the game . Which is a massive shame as I’m not a hater . I love halo 5 ( when it works ) I’m passionate about this franchise I wish it well I want a strong player base and everyone to enjoy. But there has been too many issues with mcc and halo 5 to ignore and I think criticism has to be voiced and judging by the stream the other night they have heard and are trying to win back our respect by repairing these games . But halo 6 needs to work perfectly at release otherwise … bad times for the future of halo I think. But the stream has given me hope again . I just wonder if there’s been more specific details on individual issues that maybe I’ve missed ?

You have seen Pingys stuff and he is a legitimate good player imagine how much worse it is For USB regular battlers I watch other guys on youtube and can take believe how crisp and fast their shot recognition is I’d love just one game like that

> 2533274843446007;7:
> > 2533274966743271;5:
>
> Wow… 650! That’s like bouncing off a satellite then back to earth. Verizon internet…lol.

Yep it’s absolutely brutal on average I’m between one and three shots behind people

> 2533274955181440;8:
> > 2533274843446007;7:
> > > 2533274966743271;5:
> > > Blank shots is a daily occurrence playing from Australia we have a ping of around 200 to our local servers and up to 650 when playing against the USA not much we can do about that !!!
> >
> > Wow… 650! That’s like bouncing off a satellite then back to earth. Verizon internet…lol.
>
> Dang and I thought I had lag issues with my crap apartment wifi…

It’s horrendous here so hard to play with I’m very good at getting assists though!!!

Hey JC00795 & Sygma Salamanda, please don’t post multiple times in a row in a thread. It’s a form of <mark>bumping/spamming</mark>. You can quote multiple people in a single post, and you can edit posts to add more to them. Please do that in the future if you have the most recent post in a thread.

I keep forgetting about this, but one of the SMG’s on the BTB map Viking needs to be fixed because you can’t pick it up. It spawns behind a big rock in the middle of the map that’s next to the water on red side.

I hope ske7ch or someone that can fix this sees the thread so it can get fixed in the November update.