Bug Fix for "Because You Begged" Challenege

Has there been any official statement about the bugs with regards to the Season 5 “Because You Begged” challenge?
I feel like Season 5 is almost over and I don’t want to miss out on that sweet sweet 77000 XP!!! lol

I saw this fix: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360056553131-Workaround-for-issues-unlocking-the-Because-You-Begged-seasonal-challenge-in-Halo-The-Master-Chief-Collection but it didn’t work for me.

Anybody have any other tips or tricks I can try to get this challenge?

How long did you give it a go after resetting your saved data? I got the challenge after 20 mins of “successful” attempts. It’s very hit or miss even after resetting your data.

Roughly 20 minutes also but despite the succesful attempts - still no reward. Do you think there will be a fix prior to the next Season? Or could they just reward everyone with the reward - only seems fair if the challenge doesn’t work despite a successful attempt

Did you “sync” up deleting your saved data when relaunching the game?

If you delete your saves from your console and the cloud, syncing them on launch shouldn’t matter too much. I don’t remember if it synced after I wiped my saves.

My signature has a good walk thru that helped me get it… I didn’t have to do the delete your local save data… All I did was sprint off the cliff, canceled sprint, held crouch, made sure to land on top of the elite while sorta looking down to trigger the assassination animation. It is really tricky to time every thing right.

I don’t doubt that the helmet will appear in the Exchange at some point, if you are willing to wait and spend Season Points on it.