Bug compilation

Hello everyone!

Just popping in to create a post about some of the bugs I have been encountering in the game.

BUG #1
Having 3 people in a fireteam and starting a ranked game. Only to be with 3 other randoms and my friends playing with other 3 randoms.

BUG #2
On Big Team battle, having a fireteam of 2 or more players and not be in the same “squadron”

BUG #3
This happens to my friend. Apparently I think it got fixed by disabling “Ultra HD Textures”.
Loading map either in ranked or casual play he would get stuck at 0% loading.

BUG #4
DISCONNECTED and no RECONNECT button for ranked or casual play.

BUG #5
Fireteam of 3 players. 1 leaves while “Searching” and the queue does not stop. Instead, game begins with me with 3 randoms. my friend can’t join and says “game in progress” when he tries to play a ranked game or casual. and the friend that left for dinner is not aware of the mayhem he caused.

This is all I could find.
On another note I really am enjoying the core gameplay. 343 really did an incredible job with Infinite. No, I am not going to discuss MTX (that is a whole other beast and I do not agree with the current system). However, some praise is in order! very fun core gameplay and a potential for an awesome game!
Trying to give out constructive feedback here. Hope it helps the team!

For reporting bugs or issues, we recommend heading over to https://aka.ms/HaloSupport for further assistance. Please review the latest known issues and submit a ticket if your issue is not listed.

Thanks!