Buff the NR, it needs it

The NR should be a 6 shot kill, im so sick of DMR spammers getting the best because they can kill 2 shots faster, about a .75 second difference. It needs to be equal, so the NR can beat the DMR in mid range combat.

> The NR should be a 6 shot kill, im so sick of DMR spammers getting the best because they can kill 2 shots faster, about a .75 second difference. It needs to be equal, so the NR can beat the DMR in mid range combat.

try firing the NR faster than you currently are and never take on a dmr in CQB, people will just spam, NR really shines Mid to long, at long it slaughter DMR in 1v1s

Personally, I love the NR the way it is. In some cases, I’ll gladly take it over a DMR.

I hate the NR. I liked the carbine so much more as a secondary weapon even if it did take more shots for a kill. I really don’t know why.

> The NR should be a 6 shot kill, im so sick of DMR spammers getting the best because they can kill 2 shots faster, about a .75 second difference. It needs to be equal, so the NR can beat the DMR in mid range combat.

.2 seconds difference at full spam cadence, actually.

as seen in this video.

> try firing the NR faster than you currently are and never take on a dmr in CQB, people will just spam, NR really shines Mid to long, at long it slaughter DMR in 1v1s

I use the NR, i don’t spam because it punishes it like should, but the DMR can out spam a NR user who doesn’t spam. That is also because the DMR can zoom more than the NR giving the tactical advantage over the NR at mid to long range.

> > try firing the NR faster than you currently are and never take on a dmr in CQB, people will just spam, NR really shines Mid to long, at long it slaughter DMR in 1v1s
>
> I use the NR, i don’t spam because it punishes it like should, but the DMR can out spam a NR user who doesn’t spam. That is also because the DMR can zoom more than the NR giving the tactical advantage over the NR at mid to long range.

this is the way it was intended to be. If you want the two weapons to be balanced you would have to either nerf the plasma nades or buff frags to compensate for the difference between the classes offerend in pro slayer. Which by the way, would unbalance all other game types. The guns are balanced, as they should be.

> > > try firing the NR faster than you currently are and never take on a dmr in CQB, people will just spam, NR really shines Mid to long, at long it slaughter DMR in 1v1s
> >
> > I use the NR, i don’t spam because it punishes it like should, but the DMR can out spam a NR user who doesn’t spam. That is also because the DMR can zoom more than the NR giving the tactical advantage over the NR at mid to long range.
>
> this is the way it was intended to be. If you want the two weapons to be balanced you would have to either nerf the plasma nades or buff frags to compensate for the difference between the classes offerend in pro slayer. Which by the way, would unbalance all other game types. The guns are balanced, as they should be.

Why not balance the two rifles, and replace Plasmas with Frags in Pro variants.