BUFF THE LOSING TEAM!!!!!

Seriously i am sick & tired of playing these terrible matches where the enemy team just dominates the team i’m on. Games are supposed to be balanced but the party system prevents the games from being balanced with party’s hogging all the good players while teh randoms are just nothing compared to them. Sure i could just join & play with a party myself but even then there’s a chance you’ll be forced to fight against a party that’s seriously acts cruel & unfair to my party which after that can results with some players in my party leaving. Seriously its not fun to fight against an enemy party that plays way better then me. Its frustrating & Humiliating. And i’ve had Enough!

There needs to be a new system. A Balancing system that will keep the games balanced & fair regardless of how better the one team is compared to the other. There needs to be a Buff system where if one team is losing badly to the other team then the losing team will be buffed so they can stand a chance against teh highly skilled winning team. So lets say for example during a warzone game the winning team is elther 200 points ahead of the losing team the losing team will be buffed so their damage resistance is increased by 25%, Their speed is increased by 20%, They can level up their reqs faster their req points recharge faster, They won’t lose their req weapons upon dying, and while in vehicles they’re immune to stuns & hijacks. That way losing team will now stand chance and can actually have fun playing the game and of course prevents some players from quitting the game out of frustration. While the enemy team now has to face an actual challenge in order to earn their victory. And they cannot just dominate them throughout the whole game. The Losing buff will only last until the losing team is tied with the winning team so now both teams are ta equal terms elther the losing team makes a comeback or the winning team just kicks their -Yoinks!- once again to keep their chance at victory.

With the losing Buff system implemented the games will always be fun & Balanced. And will no longer be unbalanced with party’s dominating randoms & lesser skilled party’s. People will no longer feel doubt & frustrated at losing when the chance at the comeback will happen once they buffed to be strong enough to strike back at the winning team. And plus their will be no more framing. And that’s a huge issue that i’ve been hearing about. And if you dare say this is a bad idea then you’re part of the problem.

Please 343i i’m begging you please implement this Losing buff system so losing teams can actually stand a chance at fighting these overpowered winning teams.

> 2533274810428181;1:
> Seriously i am sick & tired of playing these terrible matches where the enemy team just dominates the team i’m on. Games are supposed to be balanced but the party system prevents the games from being balanced with party’s hogging all the good players while teh randoms are just nothing compared to them. Sure i could just join & play with a party myself but even then there’s a chance you’ll be forced to fight against a party that’s seriously acts cruel & unfair to my party which after that can results with some players in my party leaving. Seriously its not fun to fight against an enemy party that plays way better then me. Its frustrating & Humiliating. And i’ve had Enough!
>
> There needs to be a new system. A Balancing system that will keep the games balanced & fair regardless of how better the one team is compared to the other. There needs to be a Buff system where if one team is losing badly to the other team then the losing team will be buffed so they can stand a chance against teh highly skilled winning team. So lets say for example during a warzone game the winning team is elther 200 points ahead of the losing team the losing team will be buffed so their damage resistance is increased by 25%, Their speed is increased by 20%, They can level up their reqs faster their req points recharge faster, They won’t lose their req weapons upon dying, and while in vehicles they’re immune to stuns & hijacks. That way losing team will now stand chance and can actually have fun playing the game and of course prevents some players from quitting the game out of frustration. While the enemy team now has to face an actual challenge in order to earn their victory. And they cannot just dominate them throughout the whole game. The Losing buff will only last until the losing team is tied with the winning team so now both teams are ta equal terms elther the losing team makes a comeback or the winning team just kicks their -Yoinks!- once again to keep their chance at victory.
>
> With the losing Buff system implemented the games will always be fun & Balanced. And will no longer be unbalanced with party’s dominating randoms & lesser skilled party’s. People will no longer feel doubt & frustrated at losing when the chance at the comeback will happen once they buffed to be strong enough to strike back at the winning team. And plus their will be no more framing. And that’s a huge issue that i’ve been hearing about. And if you dare say this is a bad idea then you’re part of the problem.
>
> Please 343i i’m begging you please implement this Losing buff system so losing teams can actually stand a chance at fighting these overpowered winning teams.

You are seriously suggesting that the game compensate for the fact that the other team is better than you? Not just preventing them from using an exploit/extending the game too long whatever, but actually asking that the game fix that you aren’t as good as your opponent? I’m having difficulty processing the mindset that led to that statement if you are actually serious. It’s a game. Some people will always be better than you, some people will be worse than you. Sometimes you’ll lose to the ones who aren’t as good as you and most of the time you’ll lose to the ones who are better than you. There isn’t and shouldn’t be a quick fix for the skill deficit between two teams once a match starts. Does the matchmaking system need work? Yes, both in terms of skill selection and the fact that it doesn’t match teams against teams. Relax and enjoy yourself, nothing is going to be handed to you. Certainly not a power up to make you as good as the other team.

Your post did make me think about a line from Tom Leher, “And, the usual jokes about The Army aside, one of the many fine things one has to admit is the way that the Army has carried the American democratic ideal to its logical conclusion In the sense that not only do they prohibit discrimination On the grounds of race, creed, and color, but also on The grounds of ability.” His was satirical, I really hope yours was.

Excuse me comedyshermit
But first off why did you quote my whole topic that’s not necessary. Second you’re part of the probelm. And third telling me to git gud isn’t gonna convince me otherwise cause i do try my best. But if my teammates can’t do much to help me and the enemy just goes way too hard on us then quite frankly telling me to just deal with it isn’t gonna help. I’m not saying i should win every time but at least give me a chance to fight back. Besides there’s no way 343i could fix the matchamking balancing after all this time its still unbalanced as ever and buffing the losing team just so they can stand a chance is the best way to balance this game.

I’m not sure buffing would be the answer. The only way to fix the matchmaking problem would be to somehow match same tiers against each other. I think playing against players that are better than me and a higher tier like a diamond would make me better if anything.

> 2533274810428181;3:
> Excuse me comedyshermit
> But first off why did you quote my whole topic that’s not necessary. Second you’re part of the probelm. And third telling me to git gud isn’t gonna convince me otherwise cause i do try my best. But if my teammates can’t do much to help me and the enemy just goes way too hard on us then quite frankly telling me to just deal with it isn’t gonna help. I’m not saying i should win every time but at least give me a chance to fight back. Besides there’s no way 343i could fix the matchamking balancing after all this time its still unbalanced as ever and buffing the losing team just so they can stand a chance is the best way to balance this game.

I tend to quote topics to prevent people from editing them after the fact. That way I can’t respond to your post and then you edit it to say something else. This way what I was responding to is ‘captured’ for lack of a better term. I didn’t tell you to ‘git gud’, I told you to accept defeat when it comes your way and don’t expect some sort of boon from the gods to help you. Unless the enemy team is griefing, exploiting something wrong with the game, farming, etc you don’t have a right to complain that they are ‘going hard.’ Relax, its just a game. You win some, you lose some.

So “Comedyshermit” you’re telling me to just accept defeat and suffer by letting the enemy team abuse me & my team for their gain? NO this is unacceptable. I should not have to suffer just because the enemy has way better players then me and my team. I demand some sort of boon from the gods to help me because stuff like that should never happen. So if matchmaking isn’t gonna balance the teams to make it fair then there has to be an alternate way to balance things out. Buffing the losing team just to stand a chance against the overpowered winning team is the only way. The game should be FUN not frustratingly hard.

I couldnt disagree more with the OP. I think it must be a generational thing. I would like any victory i have to be legitimate. If i were to win a game because the other team was given a disadvantage, the victory would be hollow. What you need to be playing is an arcade racing game that has rubberbanding or little jimmys smiley time nursery adventure where no one ever loses. Do you still get presents on your big brother’s birthday so you dont feel left out?

You win some. you lose some.

> 2533274810428181;3:
> Excuse me comedyshermit
> But first off why did you quote my whole topic that’s not necessary. Second you’re part of the probelm. And third telling me to git gud isn’t gonna convince me otherwise cause i do try my best. But if my teammates can’t do much to help me and the enemy just goes way too hard on us then quite frankly telling me to just deal with it isn’t gonna help. I’m not saying i should win every time but at least give me a chance to fight back. Besides there’s no way 343i could fix the matchamking balancing after all this time its still unbalanced as ever and buffing the losing team just so they can stand a chance is the best way to balance this game.

That’s the most idiotic thing I’ve ever heard. If the buffs you wanted were implemented into the game. The losing team would be almost unkillable in a 1v1. You could strafe faster, take more shots, pull out nornfangs faster, not lose those nornfangs, and get points quicker. The game doesn’t need to give you a buff so you can compete against high level players, just practice and improve. This is coming from a player that used to place platinum in every game mode and sometimes even gold, to an onyx in FFA and diamond in team slayer and team aren . Why would you even think that its a good idea to give worse players a buff so that they are immediately as good as higher skilled players? That, my noob, is stupid.

> 2533274810428181;6:
> So “Comedyshermit” you’re telling me to just accept defeat and suffer by letting the enemy team abuse me & my team for their gain? NO this is unacceptable. I should not have to suffer just because the enemy has way better players then me and my team. I demand some sort of boon from the gods to help me because stuff like that should never happen. So if matchmaking isn’t gonna balance the teams to make it fair then there has to be an alternate way to balance things out. Buffing the losing team just to stand a chance against the overpowered winning team is the only way. The game should be FUN not frustratingly hard.

Yes, that is acceptable, you can’t win every game, and you can’t lose every gam . Just take the L and move on.

> 2533274810428181;6:
> So “Comedyshermit” you’re telling me to just accept defeat and suffer by letting the enemy team abuse me & my team for their gain? NO this is unacceptable. I should not have to suffer just because the enemy has way better players then me and my team. I demand some sort of boon from the gods to help me because stuff like that should never happen. So if matchmaking isn’t gonna balance the teams to make it fair then there has to be an alternate way to balance things out. Buffing the losing team just to stand a chance against the overpowered winning team is the only way. The game should be FUN not frustratingly hard.

This just reminds me of Guilty Spark.

Listen people i just want every game to be Balanced & Fun. I don’t just wanna win all the dang time. I want at least a good chance at winning all the win. Overpowered party’s should not be able to dominate the whole dang game. For losing it would not be fun and will be impossible for them to beat them and that’s not good. I understand you can’t win all the time but only if its completely balanced in terms of teams. If i lose just because of the dumb matchmaking that forced to fight against an overpowered party with only lesser skilled randoms as my teammates then that’s not a legit loss that’s one team cheating & farming their way to victory. C’mon guys this loss buff system has to be implement regardless on what you think. You guys are part of the problem if you’re disagreeing with me just so you can keep dominating randoms. Besides if a dominating winning team is so dang good at abusing the losing team they may as well be be strong & skilled enough to take on a stronger version of the losing team they tried to abuse.

I am a random dominating randoms. Just give it up dude. No one wants this but you

> 2533274810428181;1:
> Seriously i am sick & tired of playing these terrible matches where the enemy team just dominates the team i’m on. Games are supposed to be balanced but the party system prevents the games from being balanced with party’s hogging all the good players while teh randoms are just nothing compared to them. Sure i could just join & play with a party myself but even then there’s a chance you’ll be forced to fight against a party that’s seriously acts cruel & unfair to my party which after that can results with some players in my party leaving. Seriously its not fun to fight against an enemy party that plays way better then me. Its frustrating & Humiliating. And i’ve had Enough!
>
> There needs to be a new system. A Balancing system that will keep the games balanced & fair regardless of how better the one team is compared to the other. There needs to be a Buff system where if one team is losing badly to the other team then the losing team will be buffed so they can stand a chance against teh highly skilled winning team. So lets say for example during a warzone game the winning team is elther 200 points ahead of the losing team the losing team will be buffed so their damage resistance is increased by 25%, Their speed is increased by 20%, They can level up their reqs faster their req points recharge faster, They won’t lose their req weapons upon dying, and while in vehicles they’re immune to stuns & hijacks. That way losing team will now stand chance and can actually have fun playing the game and of course prevents some players from quitting the game out of frustration. While the enemy team now has to face an actual challenge in order to earn their victory. And they cannot just dominate them throughout the whole game. The Losing buff will only last until the losing team is tied with the winning team so now both teams are ta equal terms elther the losing team makes a comeback or the winning team just kicks their -Yoinks!- once again to keep their chance at victory.
>
> With the losing Buff system implemented the games will always be fun & Balanced. And will no longer be unbalanced with party’s dominating randoms & lesser skilled party’s. People will no longer feel doubt & frustrated at losing when the chance at the comeback will happen once they buffed to be strong enough to strike back at the winning team. And plus their will be no more framing. And that’s a huge issue that i’ve been hearing about. And if you dare say this is a bad idea then you’re part of the problem.
>
> Please 343i i’m begging you please implement this Losing buff system so losing teams can actually stand a chance at fighting these overpowered winning teams.

This is an horrible idea. All it does is remove the skill gap. You should NOT give a buff to the losing team. Most of the time, you lose because the other team is better at the game than yours. And if you are getting farmed, it is most likely because you let yourself get in that situation in the first place. Although getting farmed is frustrating, the solution is to improve the matchmaking or run in a party yourself, not give a buff to people because they are bad compared to the other team

> 2533274810428181;12:
> Listen people i just want every game to be Balanced & Fun. I don’t just wanna win all the dang time. I want at least a good chance at winning all the win. Overpowered party’s should not be able to dominate the whole dang game. For losing it would not be fun and will be impossible for them to beat them and that’s not good. I understand you can’t win all the time but only if its completely balanced in terms of teams. If i lose just because of the dumb matchmaking that forced to fight against an overpowered party with only lesser skilled randoms as my teammates then that’s not a legit loss that’s one team cheating & farming their way to victory. C’mon guys this loss buff system has to be implement regardless on what you think. You guys are part of the problem if you’re disagreeing with me just so you can keep dominating randoms. Besides if a dominating winning team is so dang good at abusing the losing team they may as well be be strong & skilled enough to take on a stronger version of the losing team they tried to abuse.

If you play solo, you should start focusing on your own achievements instead of your team’s accomplishments. All this buff will do is alienate good players, which are the ones supporting the community. We are not disagreeing only to dominate randoms, we are disagreeing because this buff would make all of the experience good players put in the game useless and would suppress the need to practice and improve at the game. Good players are good because they make good decisions and are generally more experienced at the game. Don’t ruin that hard work to help less skilled players. You are only preventing them from getting better with these kind of ideas.

> 2533274810428181;12:
> Listen people i just want every game to be Balanced & Fun. I don’t just wanna win all the dang time. I want at least a good chance at winning all the win. Overpowered party’s should not be able to dominate the whole dang game. For losing it would not be fun and will be impossible for them to beat them and that’s not good. I understand you can’t win all the time but only if its completely balanced in terms of teams. If i lose just because of the dumb matchmaking that forced to fight against an overpowered party with only lesser skilled randoms as my teammates then that’s not a legit loss that’s one team cheating & farming their way to victory. C’mon guys this loss buff system has to be implement regardless on what you think. You guys are part of the problem if you’re disagreeing with me just so you can keep dominating randoms. Besides if a dominating winning team is so dang good at abusing the losing team they may as well be be strong & skilled enough to take on a stronger version of the losing team they tried to abuse.

You couldn’t be anymore wrong what you asking for has got to be the most stupid thing i have ever seen on this site. Regardless of how you feel the bitter truth is you are bad and do not like losing to better players and always blame you lose on you teams, the matchmaking system, and even the enemy team for just being better and farming.
Here’s something you dont seem to understand is that good player beat bad players that’s how halo has always been. You think its fair to give yourself a stupid -Yoink- mode because you are out skilled by your enemy because its not and if a system like that was ever put in place then all the good player would leave and then your little -Yoink- mode would be pointless. stop your crying toughen up and practice until your one of the good players and if you cant even be bothered to do that then dont -Yoink- about losing!

> 2533274810428181;12:

65% w/l rate. Thats 20% BETTER than me. I like the game despite how much I lose. In fact, its because I lose so often that drives me to play the game and get better.
So what the yoink has brought this topic up from you.

Hahahahaha!!! You think i’m gonna listen to all. All you guys want is just unbalanced games where you pwn the lesser skilled team & make lesser skilled players suffer just because you’re way better then them. That’s why you’re all disagree with me you all fear that we’ll own you all when we get buffed just because you guys are too good for us. But if you’re really all that good as you stood out to be you could still beat us even if we’re buffed. Games should always be Balanced & fun no matter the skill level. And if the game ends up being unbalanced then there should a way to balance things out.

> 2533274810428181;18:
> Hahahahaha!!! You think i’m gonna listen to all. All you guys want is just unbalanced games where you pwn the lesser skilled team & make lesser skilled players suffer just because you’re way better then them. That’s why you’re all disagree with me you all fear that we’ll own you all when we get buffed just because you guys are too good for us. But if you’re really all that good as you stood out to be you could still beat us even if we’re buffed. Games should always be Balanced & fun no matter the skill level. And if the game ends up being unbalanced then there should a way to balance things out.

you are so ridiculously stupid to the point that its almost not funny. did you even read you post back cus you sound seriously stupid.
this Michaeldragon guy is seriously in denial of how bad he is. if you wont even put in the effort to get better than do not have the right to -Yoink- about losing a couple of games period!!

Kudos to you for holding tight to your beliefs in spite of over whelming opposition. It takes a special kind of stupid to be so wrong and so bullheaded at the same time.