Buff the H2 Beam Rifle Delta

The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.

So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.

> 2535430834886694;1:
> The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
>
> So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.

I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2535430834886694;1:
> > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> >
> > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
>
>
> I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.

You might be right. And damn son. Nice sniping skills lol. I just feel like it should have as much ammo as the Nornfang to make it even with it since they’re both one shot kills no matter where you shoot them.

> 2535430834886694;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2535430834886694;1:
> > > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> > >
> > > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
> >
> >
> > I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.
>
>
> You might be right. And damn son. Nice sniping skills lol. I just feel like it should have as much ammo as the Nornfang to make it even with it since they’re both one shot kills no matter where you shoot them.

Trust me it wasn’t my skills I just landed the first two shots and the gravity bubble does the work. Anyone could have done it and there are a mess of people better than me. The same thing is true of the Void’s tear. You can straight up wreck people with the charged shots and the Delta is a charged shot added onto every beam rifle shot.

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2535430834886694;3:
> > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > 2535430834886694;1:
> > > > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> > > >
> > > > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
> > >
> > >
> > > I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.
> >
> >
> > You might be right. And damn son. Nice sniping skills lol. I just feel like it should have as much ammo as the Nornfang to make it even with it since they’re both one shot kills no matter where you shoot them.
>
>
> Trust me it wasn’t my skills I just landed the first two shots and the gravity bubble does the work. The same thing is true of the Void’s tear. You can straight up wreck people with the charged shots and the Delta is a charged shot added onto every beam rifle shot.

Yeah I noticed. I’ve only really used the Delta like once and I got a couple kills with it but I couldn’t stand the recoil. I have like 17 Deltas but I wasn’t really gonna start using them til I had 20 of them. That and I’m waiting for Warzone Turbo to come back so I can use them plus an Active Camo 3 and just troll the enemy team with it.

All they really need to do is raise the rate of fire and reduce the recoil. There you got a almost OP Beam Rifle.

> 2535436083903463;6:
> All they really need to do is raise the rate of fire and reduce the recoil. There you got a almost OP Beam Rifle.

Exactly. If they did that, the Beam Rifle Delta would be even more OP than the Nornfang lol.

> 2535430834886694;7:
> > 2535436083903463;6:
> > All they really need to do is raise the rate of fire and reduce the recoil. There you got a almost OP Beam Rifle.
>
>
> Exactly. If they did that, the Beam Rifle Delta would be even more OP than the Nornfang lol.

True.

> 2535430834886694;5:
> > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > 2535430834886694;3:
> > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > 2535430834886694;1:
> > > > > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> > > > >
> > > > > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.
> > >
> > >
> > > You might be right. And damn son. Nice sniping skills lol. I just feel like it should have as much ammo as the Nornfang to make it even with it since they’re both one shot kills no matter where you shoot them.
> >
> >
> > Trust me it wasn’t my skills I just landed the first two shots and the gravity bubble does the work. The same thing is true of the Void’s tear. You can straight up wreck people with the charged shots and the Delta is a charged shot added onto every beam rifle shot.
>
>
> Yeah I noticed. I’ve only really used the Delta like once and I got a couple kills with it but I couldn’t stand the recoil. I have like 17 Deltas but I wasn’t really gonna start using them til I had 20 of them. That and I’m waiting for Warzone Turbo to come back so I can use them plus an Active Camo 3 and just troll the enemy team with it.

Great minds think alike, I usually troll the enemy with the Nornfang + Camo during Warzone Turbo :slight_smile:

> 2533274828509198;9:
> > 2535430834886694;5:
> > > 2533274880633045;4:
> > > > 2535430834886694;3:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > > 2535430834886694;1:
> > > > > > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You might be right. And damn son. Nice sniping skills lol. I just feel like it should have as much ammo as the Nornfang to make it even with it since they’re both one shot kills no matter where you shoot them.
> > >
> > >
> > > Trust me it wasn’t my skills I just landed the first two shots and the gravity bubble does the work. The same thing is true of the Void’s tear. You can straight up wreck people with the charged shots and the Delta is a charged shot added onto every beam rifle shot.
> >
> >
> > Yeah I noticed. I’ve only really used the Delta like once and I got a couple kills with it but I couldn’t stand the recoil. I have like 17 Deltas but I wasn’t really gonna start using them til I had 20 of them. That and I’m waiting for Warzone Turbo to come back so I can use them plus an Active Camo 3 and just troll the enemy team with it.
>
>
> Great minds think alike, I usually troll the enemy with the Nornfang + Camo during Warzone Turbo :slight_smile:

That’s awesome. I’d do the same thing with the Sword of the Faithful and Krith’s Left Hand. The enemy team always raged when they couldn’t find out where I was sniping them from. Every time they popped out of their armory, BOOM HEADSHOT! YOU JUST GOT SNAP, CRACKLE POPPED MOTHAF**KA! XD

More ammo should be added, only 10 bullets? I can get more kills than the Delta Rifle with a normal Sniper Rifle -_-

Its already pretty insane if you ask me. We don’t need something too powerful.

> 2533275011223280;12:
> Its already pretty insane if you ask me. We don’t need something too powerful.

A lot of weapons in Warzone are already too powerful. Look at the SPNKr Prime or the Nornfang. Or even The Answer.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2535430834886694;1:
> > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> >
> > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
>
>
> I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.

Hardly, I’ve put a couple shots into a Wasp, didn’t blow up and hardly fell from EMP like there was no effect. Same for the Mongoose, it hardly stops it in their tracks. I think it’s ok for EMP but damage wise, it sucks at hurting vehicles.

> 2535430834886694;13:
> > 2533275011223280;12:
> > Its already pretty insane if you ask me. We don’t need something too powerful.
>
>
> A lot of weapons in Warzone are already too powerful. Look at the SPNKr Prime or the Nornfang. Or even The Answer.

That is true. but i wouldn’t say that any one thing is too powerful. if you have the right stuff anything can be countered by something else. While i don’t think an ammo increase would be game breaking, I think its already a superb weapon. It just destroys people especially when there are people in a group. Wish i recorded it but there was a group of 4 dudes just walking out of the base i hit the one out front and the one in back and it killed all of them and like 2 marines haha

> 2533274821174589;14:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > 2535430834886694;1:
> > > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> > >
> > > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
> >
> >
> > I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.
>
>
> Hardly, I’ve put a couple shots into a Wasp, didn’t blow up and hardly fell from EMP like there was no effect. Same for the Mongoose, it hardly stops it in their tracks. I think it’s ok for EMP but damage wise, it sucks at hurting vehicles.

It isn’t an EMP. It is a gravity bubble. I’ve taken down a banshee in a couple of shots and it does pretty well against tanks (because they get the full impact of the bubble.) You can take out a wasp pretty quickly with a sniper if you aim at the cockpit.

> 2533274880633045;16:
> > 2533274821174589;14:
> > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > 2535430834886694;1:
> > > > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> > > >
> > > > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
> > >
> > >
> > > I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.
> >
> >
> > Hardly, I’ve put a couple shots into a Wasp, didn’t blow up and hardly fell from EMP like there was no effect. Same for the Mongoose, it hardly stops it in their tracks. I think it’s ok for EMP but damage wise, it sucks at hurting vehicles.
>
>
> It isn’t an EMP. It is a gravity bubble. I’ve taken down a banshee in a couple of shots and it does pretty well against tanks (because they get the full impact of the bubble.) You can take out a wasp pretty quickly with a sniper if you aim at the cockpit.

Really, so the Gravity bubble is just like Voids Tear, but it doesn’t … Ok I think I got you. I always used to think the gravity bubble on the Voids Tear would emp. So it’s the same thing without the emp?

> 2533274821174589;17:
> > 2533274880633045;16:
> > > 2533274821174589;14:
> > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > 2535430834886694;1:
> > > > > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> > > > >
> > > > > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hardly, I’ve put a couple shots into a Wasp, didn’t blow up and hardly fell from EMP like there was no effect. Same for the Mongoose, it hardly stops it in their tracks. I think it’s ok for EMP but damage wise, it sucks at hurting vehicles.
> >
> >
> > It isn’t an EMP. It is a gravity bubble. I’ve taken down a banshee in a couple of shots and it does pretty well against tanks (because they get the full impact of the bubble.) You can take out a wasp pretty quickly with a sniper if you aim at the cockpit.
>
>
> Really, so the Gravity bubble is just like Voids Tear, but it doesn’t … Ok I think I got you. I always used to think the gravity bubble on the Voids Tear would emp. So it’s the same thing without the emp?

Yep, it’s the gravity bubble, no emp.

> 2533274880633045;18:
> > 2533274821174589;17:
> > > 2533274880633045;16:
> > > > 2533274821174589;14:
> > > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > > 2535430834886694;1:
> > > > > > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hardly, I’ve put a couple shots into a Wasp, didn’t blow up and hardly fell from EMP like there was no effect. Same for the Mongoose, it hardly stops it in their tracks. I think it’s ok for EMP but damage wise, it sucks at hurting vehicles.
> > >
> > >
> > > It isn’t an EMP. It is a gravity bubble. I’ve taken down a banshee in a couple of shots and it does pretty well against tanks (because they get the full impact of the bubble.) You can take out a wasp pretty quickly with a sniper if you aim at the cockpit.
> >
> >
> > Really, so the Gravity bubble is just like Voids Tear, but it doesn’t … Ok I think I got you. I always used to think the gravity bubble on the Voids Tear would emp. So it’s the same thing without the emp?
>
>
> Yep, it’s the gravity bubble, no emp.

Is it like the plasma pistol voids tear?

> 2533274847563380;19:
> > 2533274880633045;18:
> > > 2533274821174589;17:
> > > > 2533274880633045;16:
> > > > > 2533274821174589;14:
> > > > > > 2533274880633045;2:
> > > > > > > 2535430834886694;1:
> > > > > > > The Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta honestly needs a buff but not with damage. Just give it more ammo. Probably as much as Krith’s Left Hand and maybe lower the recoil. I say this because the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta only has 10 shots and has a lot of recoil and its like a Level 8 Req while the Nornfang has 12 shots and the recoil of a regular Sniper Rifle and it’s a Level 7 Req and does the same amount of damage as the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > So yeah give the Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta more ammo and less recoil and it’ll be a much better weapon.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I think that would be kind of broken with the gravity bubble. The first time I called in the delta I fired two shots at the first two of four Spartans running towards the grunt mech on noctus and was granted an overkill. It’s pretty amazing all around as it is, great for counter-sniping, wrecks vehicles, and the gravity bubble can get some good multi-kills.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Hardly, I’ve put a couple shots into a Wasp, didn’t blow up and hardly fell from EMP like there was no effect. Same for the Mongoose, it hardly stops it in their tracks. I think it’s ok for EMP but damage wise, it sucks at hurting vehicles.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It isn’t an EMP. It is a gravity bubble. I’ve taken down a banshee in a couple of shots and it does pretty well against tanks (because they get the full impact of the bubble.) You can take out a wasp pretty quickly with a sniper if you aim at the cockpit.
> > >
> > >
> > > Really, so the Gravity bubble is just like Voids Tear, but it doesn’t … Ok I think I got you. I always used to think the gravity bubble on the Voids Tear would emp. So it’s the same thing without the emp?
> >
> >
> > Yep, it’s the gravity bubble, no emp.
>
>
> Is it like the plasma pistol voids tear?

Yes, the same after effect the gravity bubble, but it doesn’t emp.