buff the chain gun, nerf the gauss cannon

the chaingun warthog needs a serious buff to it’s previous killing standard, as it is currently pointless to get into unless you want to give the enemy the easiest double kill in the game.

why? 3/4 of everyone uses the plasma pistol, and 7/8 of those people use sticky grenades, as all the other grenades suck ball sack, and it only takes 2 of them to kill a warthog. 1 person spawns wih that capability by default without tacical packages or support upgrades.

seeing a group of enemies in front of you in previous halos and you were looking at a triple at least, but now I always pull the e-brake to turn around because that is certain death.

all this being said, the gauss cannon hog needs a nerf, as it is more accurate than halo 3’s turrets and kills whoever is at the center of your crosshairs within 2 shots.

> the chaingun warthog needs a serious buff to it’s previous killing standard, as it is currently pointless to get into unless you want to give the enemy the easiest double kill in the game.
>
> why? 3/4 of everyone uses the plasma pistol, and 7/8 of those people use sticky grenades, as all the other grenades suck ball sack, and it only takes 2 of them to kill a warthog. 1 person spawns wih that capability by default without tacical packages or support upgrades.
>
> seeing a group of enemies in front of you in previous halos and you were looking at a triple at least, but now I always pull the e-brake to turn around because that is certain death.
>
> all this being said, the gauss cannon hog needs a nerf, as it is more accurate than halo 3’s turrets and kills whoever is at the center of your crosshairs within 2 shots.

your post. i dont even.

no.

yeeeeeeeeah…no.

I agree. A .50 caliber automatic mobile turret should not lose a fight with a semi automatic rifle.

The old warthog was a priority target, the new hog is a priority… right after I get done DMR’ing the guy across the map and reload.

The chaingun could use a slight buff, it’s not very accurate at medium range and pretty weak compared to loadout weapons. The gauss is fine though, it’s only on one map and it’s easy to take down just like any other vehicle.