buff the announcer! He didn't need to be nerfed...

He doesn’t call out nearly enough medals…I don’t mind the new announcers voice that’s fine, i just wish he was talking as much as the older announcers…

:frowning:

I want to hear him say “Snipeltaneous!” again :frowning:

At least tell me he says “Unfriggenbelievable”

Palmer could be a bit better too…

It’s the same announcer, Mr. Jeff Steitzer has been the multiplayer announcer since CE. And as for the nerf, did you play the beta? He needed to be toned down a bit, things like "Control power weapons to dominate the enemy team. " were just pointless and too much. (I can’t think of any other examples at the moment)

However, I do miss certain medals, such as the killjoy medal and the way it was announced.

> 2533274843498392;2:
> It’s the same announcer, Mr. Jeff Steitzer has been the multiplayer announcer since CE. And as for the nerf, did you play the beta? He needed to be toned down a bit, things like "Control power weapons to dominate the enemy team. " were just pointless and too much. (I can’t think of any other examples at the moment)
>
> However, I do miss certain medals, such as the killjoy medal and the way it was announced.

Does he even say double kill? Triple kill etc though?..

All i ever hear is Purrfect! or snapshot

I just want to hear my overkill announced…

> 2535439780801708;3:
> > 2533274843498392;2:
> > It’s the same announcer, Mr. Jeff Steitzer has been the multiplayer announcer since CE. And as for the nerf, did you play the beta? He needed to be toned down a bit, things like "Control power weapons to dominate the enemy team. " were just pointless and too much. (I can’t think of any other examples at the moment)
> >
> > However, I do miss certain medals, such as the killjoy medal and the way it was announced.
>
>
> Does he even say double kill? Triple kill etc though?..
>
> All i ever hear is Purrfect! or snapshot

Yup, he still says all of that.

> 2533274847916490;4:
> I just want to hear my overkill announced…

Then play arena.

I want to hear “Hell’s Janitor!”! Oh, wait we need something else before that can happen. Can’t quite put my hand on what it is though… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> 2533274822645190;7:
> I want to hear “Hell’s Janitor!”! Oh, wait we need something else before that can happen. Can’t quite put my hand on what it is though… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL SAVAGE. I really miss weapon sprees! "BUCK WILD. "

Fear the pink mist

Smoke on the water

…CHENEY MANIA. Only some of the older players will get that :wink: