Buff Magnum, Nerf AR, and get rid of radar please!

In contrast to recently posted topics I thought I would share my opinions. In the radars current state it ruins the element of a surprise attack and should be removed from all game modes, and from the game entirely. The AR should take an entire clip to kill an opponent, so this should be nerfed, as well as the range. The magnum should be a 4 headshot kill if all the shots are headshots.

Edit:
Guys for the love of god this thread was made tongue in cheek. This was a sarcastic poke to contrast the magnum whiners. Truth is all the weapons are perfect just where they are, and the pros and game designers did an amazing job with the balance. Could a moderator please lock this? It seems to have gotten out of hand.
Thanks

sounds like you’re a fan of SWAT

If you don’t like the way it is now just play swat.

Buff the Magnum? LOLLLLLL

Just play SWAT bro. The radar has been in Halo since the beginning.

> 2803356732347188;1:
> In contrast to recently posted topics I thought I would share my opinions. In the radars current state it ruins the element of a surprise attack and should be removed from all game modes, and from the game entirely. The AR should take an entire clip to kill an opponent, so this should be nerfed, as well as the range. The magnum should be a 4 headshot kill if all the shots are headshots.

Yaaaah. fully auto gun should take 30+shots to kill one guy…

cough No.

I like it… Keep radar though

> 2533274868062286;2:
> sounds like you’re a fan of SWAT

I’m diamond in Swat, but prefer energy shields so no. Radar should be in the gamer, and AR should take an entire clip. Magnum should be 4 shot headshot requires more skill.

disagree, pistol fine, nerf ar range or increase its spread when not burst fired, radar either remove it entirely or increase its range so its actually useful

Ha! Buff the pistol he says!

Lol. If they buff the magnum, they’ll have to call it sniper rifle 2.

That other thread really made you mad, huh?

> 2533274843867425;12:
> That other thread really made you mad, huh?

Haha, yupppp. I mostly dislike bad players that are unable to use precision weapons or admit they require more skill than pray and sprays.

I agree wholeheartedly with this proposal. Although you shouldn’t say that here cause waypoint is typically full of casuals that shoot walls.

> 2803356732347188;13:
> > 2533274843867425;12:
> > That other thread really made you mad, huh?
>
>
> Haha, yupppp. I mostly dislike bad players that are unable to use precision weapons or admit they require more skill than pray and sprays.

Good, good. Let the butthurt flow through you.

> 2533274843867425;15:
> > 2803356732347188;13:
> > > 2533274843867425;12:
> > > That other thread really made you mad, huh?
> >
> >
> > Haha, yupppp. I mostly dislike bad players that are unable to use precision weapons or admit they require more skill than pray and sprays.
>
>
> Good, good. Let the butthurt flow through you.

The trolling is strong with this one.

> 2533274833311664;9:
> disagree, pistol fine, nerf ar range or increase its spread when not burst fired, radar either remove it entirely or increase its range so its actually useful

This.

LOOOOOOL. Nope. AR is perfect where it’s at, as is the magnum. The whiners need to I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. and deal.

> 2533274800438887;18:
> LOOOOOOL. Nope. AR is perfect where it’s at, as is the magnum. The whiners need to I would be deeply appreciative if you would refrain from speaking. and deal.

This, I’m just making a contrast post to the butthurt AR users that can’t handle getting 5 shot perfected by a magnum.

I think you should slow down and realize that you’re basically complaining about all halo games. If you don’t like any of those things go play SWAT.