Buff Jorge's Chaingun and Brute Plasma Rifle!

I’ve seen many videos, and have experienced, gameplay of both the Brute Plasma Rifle and Jorge’s Chaingun and both felt so useless, especially Jorge’s Chaingun. Level 8 Req’s for a weapon that has around the same Time to Kill as a standard turret? Apparently so. I was so excited for both of these weapons, and so disappointed in the end. 343i please, please buff both. Please.

I havnt the chance to play with jorges chain gun but have encountered a big problem with brute plama rifle. The kill time and overheat time are to close, at least for me. In a combat situation, not every shot can hit its target, the internet conction problem witch halo 5 has can also let some hits disapear in the void of the game, so a kill with the brute plama rifle is very hard. inceaed damage or overheat time.

> 2535414341107016;2:
> I havnt the chance to play with jorges chain gun but have encountered a big problem with brute plama rifle. The kill time and overheat time are to close, at least for me. In a combat situation, not every shot can hit its target, the internet conction problem witch halo 5 has can also let some hits disapear in the void of the game, so a kill with the brute plama rifle is very hard. inceaed damage or overheat time.

Same

Don’t buff the Plasma Rifle. It’s already a nooby weapon.

Yay time to wait a month for it to get buffed

The Plasma Rifle does not need a buff. I do agree, however, that Jorge’s Chaingun is very underpowered for its current REQ level, as well as its Mythic status; a weapon that’s as powerful as a level 2 REQ is not a Mythic weapon.

Totally agree on the Chaingun aswell, I’d rather spawn an Oni Chaingun or even the normal Chaingun which both seem to work better for me and you do not have to wait to REQ Lvl 8

> 2533274859620752;6:
> The Plasma Rifle does not need a buff. I do agree, however, that Jorge’s Chaingun is very underpowered for its current REQ level, as well as its Mythic status; a weapon that’s as powerful as a level 2 REQ is not a Mythic weapon.

It left me scratching my head and waiting to get back in the game after I died. lol

> 2533274834066497;8:
> > 2533274859620752;6:
> > The Plasma Rifle does not need a buff. I do agree, however, that Jorge’s Chaingun is very underpowered for its current REQ level, as well as its Mythic status; a weapon that’s as powerful as a level 2 REQ is not a Mythic weapon.
>
>
> It left me scratching my head and waiting to get back in the game after I died. lol

Hahaha! Yeah, it definitely needs some buffing. I mean, The Answer just completely trumps it in any scenario.

You know what else needs a buff? The Oathsworn. The Blaze of Glory is like ten times better.

> 2533274859620752;10:
> You know what else needs a buff? The Oathsworn. The Blaze of Glory is like ten times better.

I even prefer the Lawgiver with a speed boost.

I agree very much about the Chaingun, I am yet to use it but I have seen videos and it just looks underpowered. It still has a very fast kill time but hardly faster than any of the other turrets. I imagine the damage it does doesn’t really have much of an effect on vehicles in a short space of time, especially considering it has a pretty short range. Not used or really seen any gameplay of the Plasma Rifle but I imagine it isn’t much more powerful than in the other games. I feel like it should be about as powerful as the Storm Rifle but a lot more accurate and more effective long range, but that’s just my idea.

In warzone turbo I spawned an oni chain gun before I spawned Jorges so I could practice using a turret before using a mythic req. The oni outperforms Jorges except for mobility.

No…

The Brute Plasma Rifle is an exceptional midrange weapon and the chaingun… comes with literally everything you need to succeed. Keep using and getting better at them.

The brute plasma rifle is utter garbage, you will get out slayed by the BR every time, ik its req level 3 so it wont be that great but it’s so bad even if i hit every shot the BR is still better to the point where i dropped my second ever brute plasma rifle for a suppressor

You are all using the plasma rifle wrong. It’s not meant to kill. You shoot a Spartan 3 times and his shield is gone. Switch to your other gun and bam! He’s dead. Read how the gun works before crying nurf.

I totally agree. I was so disappointed in Jorge’s chaingun. The ONI is SO MUCH better. The only reason I haven’t sold them all is in hopes that they will buff it. A level 8 req?!? No way I will never use it at that level. It should be a req 4 with it’s current features.

> 2535449682372119;17:
> I totally agree. I was so disappointed in Jorge’s chaingun. The ONI is SO MUCH better. The only reason I haven’t sold them all is in hopes that they will buff it. A level 8 req?!? No way I will never use it at that level. It should be a req 4 with it’s current features.

I agree, the ONI is a lot better.

I agree buff up jorges chaingun!!!

> 2533274867157068;4:
> Don’t buff the Plasma Rifle. It’s already a nooby weapon.

Great comment mister swat player xD. I’m glad to see the headshots are strong with someone. At least I know I suck at the game.