Buff Groundpound

Groundpound needs a buff. It takes too long to pound and unless you land right on them you don’t kill them, so please shorten the time taken to be hovering, which you are defenseless.

I think that it needs to be nerfed slightly because even if you are quite the distance away you can break their shields then one shot them

No to both. It’s fine as is. You are temporarily very vulnerable while charging, but then deliver powerful blow with splash damage. Not OP. Not UP.

Can easily be dodged, but is easy enough to deliver onto unsuspecting enemies.

> 2533274905541250;2:
> I think that it needs to be nerfed slightly because even if you are quite the distance away you can break their shields then one shot them

True but they can hear the sound of you ground pounding

Use the death from above mod in warzone.
It improves charge time and damage I think.

Its fine as it is, it doesn’t need a Buff or a Nerf. At the moment you can easily avoid it with skill and hearing and at the same time it does enough damage to one shot hit in the right conditions.

If I can ground pound, I can also land behind and assassinate. I’d rather assassinate.

ground pound is fine the way it is.

I confess I’m no good at using it, but I don’t think it needs a buff. Thankfully Griffball might give me a chance to finish the commendation…some day. How much shorter is the charge time with the armor mod? I haven’t tried it yet but that might help. Or it might be like the shield mod that doesn’t really help much. I would almost rather they change the req levels of some of mods and increase the effects.

It’s fine as is.

> 2533274809541057;3:
> No to both. It’s fine as is. You are temporarily very vulnerable while charging, but then deliver powerful blow with splash damage. Not OP. Not UP.
>
> Can easily be dodged, but is easy enough to deliver onto unsuspecting enemies.

Agreed

> 2535422603742100;9:
> I confess I’m no good at using it, but I don’t think it needs a buff. Thankfully Griffball might give me a chance to finish the commendation…some day. How much shorter is the charge time with the armor mod? I haven’t tried it yet but that might help. Or it might be like the shield mod that doesn’t really help much. I would almost rather they change the req levels of some of mods and increase the effects.

Do Grifball kills count toward commendations? I tried this to get Spartan Charge kills, and they didn’t count for me.

if you want a buff just use the death from above armor mod

its fine no buff needed,

You are probably the only person in the world who thinks it needs a buff. Just wait until the next time you get killed by it, you won’t be thinking the same thing then.

I think its fine. That said, the only improvement I could see would be a sort of “debris field” similar to a grenade. A wider field of damage with a steep downward damage curve. Just so you could get an assist or something.

Its okay this way

ill agree it needs to be beefed up a little a fully charged ground pound right next to someone should kill them.

I think ir should be buffed a little when you land rite next to someone it should kill themm