Buck confirmed in Halo 5

The talking Spartan IV who speaks to his team is Buck.

How do you guys feel about this?

Wait, what?

From the Halo 5 beta trailer?

Nice of you to include an explanation about who you were talking about…

But yes. It does kinda sound like Nathan. Buck could be a possibility.

Hmm, it sounds like Fillion and we all remember the whole “He could be a Spartan” deal. So it is entirely plausible…

Oh -Yoink-, you’re right. I wasn’t exactly sure what you were talking about at first, but the spartan that says “Ready let’s move” is Nathan. Buck very well could be in Halo 5.

Sounds good to me. Can never have enough Firefly in my opinion.

Lame. How come Buck gets to be a Spartan, but not Stacker? He’s been here longer.

> Lame. How come Buck gets to be a Spartan, but not Stacker? He’s been here longer.

But Buck is younger

> > Lame. How come Buck gets to be a Spartan, but not Stacker? He’s been here longer.
>
> But Buck is younger

But Stacker’s done more.

And he’s an ammo bank.

^ Hey come on… no Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck hate.

“It pays to be the silent type.”

ODST to Spartan-IV seems a logical step… but my next question is what happen to Captain Veronica Dare… did they make nice or perhaps something happened to her? New Pheonix Incident… to which drove Buck’s re-enlistment into the UNSC and Spartan Augmentations.

If it is Buck, I will not complain. I like Buck from ODST.

> ^ Hey come on… no Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck hate.
>
> “It pays to be the silent type.”
>
> ODST to Spartan-IV seems a logical step… but my next question is what happen to Captain Veronica Dare… did they make nice or perhaps something happened to her? New Pheonix Incident… to which drove Buck’s re-enlistment into the UNSC and Spartan Augmentations.

No hate. Just criticism.

> The talking Spartan IV who speaks to his team is Buck.
>
>
> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=115560252&postcount=1407
>
>
> How do you guys feel about this?

Nathan Fillion has played 2 characters in the Halo Universe, and his presence doesn’t necessarily confirm a certain character.

Woowowowowo wait like ODST Buck??? This is…insane…

thoses are simply speculation, let’s wait for information, before all going crazy about buck :smiley: !

If this is true, I would not be able to express my happiness in words! Buck and the ODST gang were some of my favourite characters from the Halo universe, and seeing them again would simply be amazing.

About time, Buck. About time.

Yeah… I hope this is real! Not that it’s really that big of a deal, but I always love seeing past characters.

Glad to see Nathan reprise his role as Buck, but I wish that he remained an ODST. Maybe he is just an overseer of the program and not necessarily a Spartan-IV, but who knows other than 343i?

If that is Nathan Fillion as Buck, I think I’m going to faint.