BTB

So we have had several versions of BTB maps and ones that no longer are available to play. I would like to see unearthed brought back. Is there any BTB map you guys wanna see?

> 2535458298006257;1:
> So we have had several versions of BTB maps and ones that no longer are available to play. I would like to see unearthed brought back. Is there any BTB map you guys wanna see?

Unearthed is gone? I thought that was one of the more interesting maps to play, but it was definitely in favor of whichever team controlled the top just like with Spire from Reach.

Avalanch would be nice as dlc

But more so i want BTB Heavy back. Every good playlist is always short lived and it makes no sense…

> 2533274852319616;3:
> Avalanch would be nice as dlc
>
> But more so i want BTB Heavy back. Every good playlist is always short lived and it makes no sense…

If we’re talking BTB maps from older games, then Blood Gulch and whatever that urban BTB map from H2 was (District maybe?).

> 2533274843634673;2:
> > 2535458298006257;1:
> > So we have had several versions of BTB maps and ones that no longer are available to play. I would like to see unearthed brought back. Is there any BTB map you guys wanna see?
>
> Unearthed is gone? I thought that was one of the more interesting maps to play, but it was definitely in favor of whichever team controlled the top just like with Spire from Reach.

Been gone almost a year now my friend.

> 2533274793640194;5:
> > 2533274843634673;2:
> > > 2535458298006257;1:
> > > So we have had several versions of BTB maps and ones that no longer are available to play. I would like to see unearthed brought back. Is there any BTB map you guys wanna see?
> >
> > Unearthed is gone? I thought that was one of the more interesting maps to play, but it was definitely in favor of whichever team controlled the top just like with Spire from Reach.
>
> Been gone almost a year now my friend.

Shows how much BTB I’ve played recently lol. Please tell me Sandtrap (Altar) is still in there.

It is still there.

> 2533274793640194;5:
> > 2533274843634673;2:
> > > 2535458298006257;1:
> > > So we have had several versions of BTB maps and ones that no longer are available to play. I would like to see unearthed brought back. Is there any BTB map you guys wanna see?
> >
> > Unearthed is gone? I thought that was one of the more interesting maps to play, but it was definitely in favor of whichever team controlled the top just like with Spire from Reach.
>
> Been gone almost a year now my friend.

Seriously? I loved that map. 343 why you gotta remove the good maps?

> 2535458298006257;1:
> Is there any BTB map you guys wanna see?

Just BTB Heavies. Or at least some “heavier” maps with more vehicles and space to use them. Cramped, restrictive maps with barely any vehicles, such as Eagle Square, feel too much like 4v4 maps.

People liked Unearthed? oof

I guess I’d like Avalanche to come into matchmaking just to try it out.

I want Sidewinder to come back.

> 2533274843634673;4:
> > 2533274852319616;3:
> > Avalanch would be nice as dlc
> >
> > But more so i want BTB Heavy back. Every good playlist is always short lived and it makes no sense…
>
> If we’re talking BTB maps from older games, then Blood Gulch and whatever that urban BTB map from H2 was (District maybe?).

yassssssssss, blood gulch would be amazing.

> 2533274843634673;2:
> > 2535458298006257;1:
> > So we have had several versions of BTB maps and ones that no longer are available to play. I would like to see unearthed brought back. Is there any BTB map you guys wanna see?
>
> Unearthed is gone? I thought that was one of the more interesting maps to play, but it was definitely in favor of whichever team controlled the top just like with Spire from Reach.

it was but it was a fun map. better than most current maps in the rotation.

Unearthed should not be brought back into rotation. They made the right choice to remove it. Too easy to get control of top-mid, get both wasps and run away with the game. Can’t even begin to count the number of long Slayer games I’ve played on that map waiting for the final 1-2 enemy players to quit out. If they bring back that map (unlikely) Slayer should never be played on it, only obj.

I think the updated version of Antifreeze has the potential to be brought back into the BTB playlist, only as a CTF map.

I would like to see Strongholds added to Port Authority (as well as an updated version of the map). As of now only Big Team Slayer is played on that map.

Risen should be removed from BTB matchmaking. While a beautiful map, its structure and spawning is simply too unfair for the losing team. The wasp is way to dominant on that map.

Viking should have a Woodland Mantis replace both Gaus hogs. Since the Mantis is ONLY seen on Fracture it’d be nice to see it on other maps. The Gaus hog is also super OP and ties up two players which means the obj is moved much less often (extending those game much longer than they should be). Obviously both sides should still have a default hog.

Altar, Dispelled, Traffic Jam, Guillotine, and Boulevard need massive spawn-system overhauls (use of spawning “zones” is currently terrible on these maps).

Entombed needs a recon DMR re-added to the “back hydra tower” or “back red wall” side of the map.

I could go on and on.

> 2533274838011262;14:
> Unearthed should not be brought back into rotation. They made the right choice to remove it. Too easy to get control of top-mid, get both wasps and run away with the game. Can’t even begin to count the number of long Slayer games I’ve played on that map waiting for the final 1-2 enemy players to quit out. If they bring back that map (unlikely) Slayer should never be played on it, only obj.
>
> I think the updated version of Antifreeze has the potential to be brought back into the BTB playlist, only as a CTF map.
>
> I would like to see Strongholds added to Port Authority (as well as an updated version of the map). As of now only Big Team Slayer is played on that map.
>
> Risen should be removed from BTB matchmaking. While a beautiful map, its structure and spawning is simply too unfair for the losing team. The wasp is way to dominant on that map.
>
> Viking should have a Woodland Mantis replace both Gaus hogs. Since the Mantis is ONLY seen on Fracture it’d be nice to see it on other maps. The Gaus hog is also super OP and ties up two players which means the obj is moved much less often (extending those game much longer than they should be). Obviously both sides should still have a default hog.
>
> Altar, Dispelled, Traffic Jam, Guillotine, and Boulevard need massive spawn-system overhauls (use of spawning “zones” is currently terrible on these maps).
>
> Entombed needs a recon DMR re-added to the “back hydra tower” or “back red wall” side of the map.
>
> I could go on and on.

Honestly, you just described all of my thoughts. Kudos.

An actual heavies map would be nice, too.

> 2533274838011262;14:
> Risen should be removed from BTB matchmaking. While a beautiful map, its structure and spawning is simply too unfair for the losing team. The wasp is way to dominant on that map.
>
> Viking should have a Woodland Mantis replace both Gaus hogs.

Risen used to have a hydra on it according to the map creator, but 343 removed it for some reason. It would’ve helped with the Wasp.

I think a Mantis would make the Banshee even more obsolete on that map and would make non-competitive games worse than they already are. The current map could use a refresh though, so maybe if the right weapons were on it then a Mantis would be more viable.