Btb with the monitors

Last night I got in a game with two monitors!! (maybe more not sure) and a guy that had a 343 emblem… Is there a 343 emblem a alive to the public?

but either way it was awesome. I was third to last and got my butt kicked but we had a tie game! Glad I got the chance to be in your team! Great fun!

p.s snickerdoodle and ka five dominated

Game screenshot

I’ve played with RUL MonkeyMoo and bs angel, not to mention countless others from these forums and b.net.

I never pay attention to gamertags really. If I recognize someone from here I will try to hunt them down. And then I probably will get rekt endlessly haha

Those are the only two o have ever recognized so I got excited hahaha

> 2533274943906562;1:
> Last night I got in a game with two monitors!! (maybe more not sure) and a guy that had a 343 emblem… Is there a 343 emblem a alive to the public?
>
> but either way it was awesome. I was third to last and got my butt kicked but we had a tie game! Glad I got the chance to be in your team! Great fun!
>
> p.s snickerdoodle and ka five dominated
>
> Game screenshot

No there is no 343 emblem you can get right now

I missed all the Halo fun last night, too busy working :frowning: Need to try and make some time soon to get them games in!

> 2533274813317074;6:
> I missed all the Halo fun last night, too busy working :frowning: Need to try and make some time soon to get them games in!

Maybe you woulda been in it!

> 2533274848011469;5:
> > 2533274943906562;1:
> > Last night I got in a game with two monitors!! (maybe more not sure) and a guy that had a 343 emblem… Is there a 343 emblem a alive to the public?
> >
> > but either way it was awesome. I was third to last and got my butt kicked but we had a tie game! Glad I got the chance to be in your team! Great fun!
> >
> > p.s snickerdoodle and ka five dominated
> >
> > Game screenshot
>
>
> No there is no 343 emblem you can get right now

So that means it was a employee

> 2533274813317074;6:
> I missed all the Halo fun last night, too busy working :frowning: Need to try and make some time soon to get them games in!

We need to get a monitor play date together.

> 2533274807773315;9:
> > 2533274813317074;6:
> > I missed all the Halo fun last night, too busy working :frowning: Need to try and make some time soon to get them games in!
>
>
> We need to get a monitor play date together.

I’m not a monitor but I’ll join again hahahaha

> 2533274807773315;9:
> > 2533274813317074;6:
> > I missed all the Halo fun last night, too busy working :frowning: Need to try and make some time soon to get them games in!
>
>
> We need to get a monitor play date together.

We really do. Seeing as my PAX plans for this year have fizzled away like a disintegrating Spartan, I should take some holidays and stay up all night <3

343 monitors and pros vs the community tournament!! Another one… - DJ Khalid

I only care about playing pros. 343 workers aren’t that impressive at all. All about the pro GTs. Only way to get better is to lose

I thought I recognized your GT!

bs angel played grifball with her team (me, Taco, and Mango) earlier and we rolled into BTB to keep the fun going.

Good game, OP. :slight_smile:

I have played with/against 10 or so 343i members, 0 forum monitors (waypoint/Reddit), 2 halo youtubers, and 3 waypoint members (non-monitors).

One day I will play with them all! (And probably lose but that’s not the point)

Had a 343 employee who used to run customs with us regularly and it does get annoying having random kids join the party, find out they’re a 343 employee and proceed to ask them every single thing about the game, thinking that one employee made the game by themself. The guy who played with us was an art designer and had no connection to gameplay, yet everyone who didn’t know would just ask 100 questions about updates/infection, or tell them what needed to be changed.

> 2533274816628272;16:
> Had a 343 employee who used to run customs with us regularly and it does get annoying having random kids join the party, find out they’re a 343 employee and proceed to ask them every single thing about the game, thinking that one employee made the game by themself. The guy who played with us was an art designer and had no connection to gameplay, yet everyone who didn’t know would just ask 100 questions about updates/infection, or tell them what needed to be changed.

And that, in part, is why we keep bs angel in a party with us when she plays. She ventured out of a party once. It was bad. :frowning:

If that’s the match I’m thinking it was, I probably would’ve done better if I wasn’t trying to get Hydra kills and failing all game. Lol.

> 2582197822075686;18:
> If that’s the match I’m thinking it was, I probably would’ve done better if I wasn’t trying to get Hydra kills and failing all game. Lol.

“There’s a hydra on this map?? Where?!”

“It spawns on the side back by spawn.”

“IT’S NOT HERE!”

“The other side, Paul.”

> 2533274796457055;14:
> I thought I recognized your GT!
>
> bs angel played grifball with her team (me, Taco, and Mango) earlier and we rolled into BTB to keep the fun going.
>
> Good game, OP. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I pulled the flag 4 times but only made it half way due to that sniper!