BTB: What's out and What's in

On the HEAVIES SIDE it Seems like DELTA FACILITY and QUAGMIRE are out. QUAGMIRE I understand, as there were 58 rocket launchers with immediate respawn, 14 Guass Hogs 37 Scorpions etc etc. But DELTA was a terrific, balanced map. ONE BEAUTIFUL TIME I played on TYPHOON and loved it, then never saw it again. And maybe 2 times on BREAKPOINT and that disappeared as well. Powers that be: consider this my request to install those maps back in the rotation. I get RASU, ASPHALT and GRAVEYARD all the time.

I saw a HIGHLANDS BTB and was psyched but it didnt get enough votes again the perennial powerhouse HEMORRHAGE.

Is there a resource that details what’s in play? Someone fill me in.

On an unrelated note, REVAMP TERMINAL from Halo 2 and PLEASE put BREAKNECK/HEADLONG into BTB play.

Headlong/Breakneck is in the regular BTB playlist. It has come up for me like three or four times so far. Not a fan of heavies on it though.

Highlands came up for me once and was voted out in favor of slayer on Hemorrhage, what a joke.

> On the HEAVIES SIDE it Seems like DELTA FACILITY and QUAGMIRE are out. QUAGMIRE I understand, as there were 58 rocket launchers with immediate respawn, 14 Guass Hogs 37 Scorpions etc etc. But DELTA was a terrific, balanced map. ONE BEAUTIFUL TIME I played on TYPHOON and loved it, then never saw it again. And maybe 2 times on BREAKPOINT and that disappeared as well. Powers that be: consider this my request to install those maps back in the rotation. I get RASU, ASPHALT and GRAVEYARD all the time.
>
> I saw a HIGHLANDS BTB and was psyched but it didnt get enough votes again the perennial powerhouse HEMORRHAGE.
>
> Is there a resource that details what’s in play? Someone fill me in.
>
> On an unrelated note, REVAMP TERMINAL from Halo 2 and PLEASE put BREAKNECK/HEADLONG into BTB play.

Delta Facility and Cragmire (not Quagmire) are only out temporarily, and will each return soon (perhaps next month) in an updated/amended form.

Breakpoint, Typhoon and Breakneck are all in the current BTB rotation; they just show up very rarely, as do the other BTB DLC maps, because it requires all the players (usually 16) to have the associated map pack. Anniversary Headlong is not in the BTB rotation (but it is in Anniversary BTB), and I doubt it ever will be. The other current DLC maps in the BTB playlist besides these and Highlands are: Headstrong, Superstition, Breakout, Eminence, Tempest, Temptation, High Noon, and Ridgeline. The first four are BTB Heavies maps; the others are for regular BTB.

There is a Playlists page in the forum that supposedly lists the maps and game types for each playlist, but it is not currently up to date, so it’s not an accurate resource.

Thanks respondees! Good info. Indeed, after posting, HEADLONG/BREAKECK came up in regular (not anniversary) BTB.

Good news re the return of CRAGMIRE and DELTA.

Why is there no Heavy Hemorrhage? It would be the best thing ever!

But I do love BTB Heavies on Asphalt.

@ Puntificator

You listed the following maps:

Headstrong, Superstition, Breakout, Eminence, Tempest, Temptation, High Noon, and Ridgeline.

Of them, I’m familiar with only High Noon, Tempest and Ridgeline. Any specs or screenshots/overviews/previews of TEMPTATION, EMINENCE, SUPERSTITIION, BREAKOUT or HEADSTRONG?

Thanks in advance.

> Why is there no Heavy Hemorrhage? It would be the best thing ever!
>
> But I do love BTB Heavies on Asphalt.

Pretty much Rasu