BTB UNRANKED

As many of you have seen , now we have BTB unranked . let me know ( ok I know u dont care) what for me is really a -Yoink- . Just gimme BTB unranked and ranked both. We have these horrible maps with lego for BTB + now they unranked … I will NEVER play BTB in this way .

Sorry , i just wanted to tell my opinion

PS : It is soooo hard to do better maps for BTB ??? I think no

Unranked BTB is for the best. With ranked people would just quit if they were losing because there was no penalty and slayer games almost always went to time limit because of this. BTB shouldn’t be competitive

> 2533274912317447;2:
> Unranked BTB is for the best. With ranked people would just quit if they were losing because there was no penalty and slayer games almost always went to time limit because of this. BTB shouldn’t be competitive

It’s not going to stop people quitting if they are getting stomped on though. So making the playlist Unranked will not improve upon the quitting situation. I think there should be an option for both though personally I like ranked BTB. This way people who actually want large scale tactical battle have the options and those that just want to drive around in a warthog with no gunner trying to splatter people without helping their team can stick to social and have their mindless fun in that playlist.

As long as it still has JIP I will be fairly happy. BTB must always keep JIP. So you can now blame all the quitters for the removal of ranked BTB.

> 2787272447958470;4:
> As long as it still has JIP I will be fairly happy. BTB must always keep JIP. So you can now blame all the quitters for the removal of ranked BTB.

This it needs for sure, also however social needs to have no quit penalty. Because if I do decide to play BTB and I JIP a game which is being lost by a huge margin I will just quit instantly join a game which is already lost is no fun and I should not be punished for quitting these games due to the cruddy matchmaking system in social playlists.

> 2535418620009446;5:
> > 2787272447958470;4:
> > As long as it still has JIP I will be fairly happy. BTB must always keep JIP. So you can now blame all the quitters for the removal of ranked BTB.
>
>
> This it needs for sure, also however social needs to have no quit penalty. Because if I do decide to play BTB and I JIP a game which is being lost by a huge margin I will just quit instantly join a game which is already lost is no fun and I should not be punished for quitting these games due to the cruddy matchmaking system in social playlists.

There is no quit penalty in BTB which is why so many people quit games

> 2533274912317447;2:
> Unranked BTB is for the best. With ranked people would just quit if they were losing because there was no penalty and slayer games almost always went to time limit because of this. BTB shouldn’t be competitive

I hate quitters anywhere , win or lose anyway u in the match and must continue to play . if u not good go home or play and play more . I really dont understand quitters

It doesn’t seem to be unranked? I’m still in a platin league