BTB. The most toxic gametype

Never go in on your own… put against unfair parties who are searching together and get stomped most games cuz half your team is incapable of walking in a straight line.

i feel BTB is the most toxic gametype as of all that have been currently available.

supposed to be a ranked arena playlist and feels like social big team slayer from h3

small chance of winning when going in alone…

only advise going in if you have like 4 friends with you at least.

This is why we need social games and action sack, alot of gamers tend to play alone

A coordinated team will always do better than an uncoordinated one. There’s not much you can do to change that unless you remove the party system.

> 2533274832368555;3:
> A coordinated team will always do better than an uncoordinated one. There’s not much you can do to change that unless you remove the party system.

343i need to implement what bungie did where if you go in alone, you only get matched against other people going in alone… this team of 8 v 8 solo players matchmaking is a joke and needs sorting asap.

it happens in every playlist

I played solo in btb and had a blast. Sorry for your luck. It’s my second favorite playlist after rumble pit

I played btb solo 10 games. It was really fun and interesting to see the new play style of the game. I didn’t win every game but I don’t care too much since I enjoyed the maps.

> 2533274817095358;4:
> > 2533274832368555;3:
> > A coordinated team will always do better than an uncoordinated one. There’s not much you can do to change that unless you remove the party system.
>
>
> 343i need to implement what bungie did where if you go in alone, you only get matched against other people going in alone… this team of 8 v 8 solo players matchmaking is a joke and needs sorting asap.
>
> it happens in every playlist

It really ruins Warzone, too. The people who go in with groups ruin it for all the solo players.

Halo 5 is too, how do I put this, competitive oriented. halo 4 was said to be too casual, but now halo 5 is too competitive and the fun casualness is gone, its just a bunch of try hards now, BTB just does not feel right, I mean, where will infection of action sack go? if we even get them. will they be ranked too?

> 2535429756019039;8:
> Halo 5 is too, how do I put this, competitive oriented. halo 4 was said to be too casual, but now halo 5 is too competitive and the fun casualness is gone, its just a bunch of try hards now, BTB just does not feel right, I mean, where will infection of action sack go? if we even get them. will they be ranked too?

At this rate? Yeah. Heck, even Griffball will most likely be ranked once they add it in…

I do not get 343’s thought process on this…