BTB: Spawn camping.

I got killed 4 straight times by someone the second I spawned. 343? WTH? This is level design 101.

Standoff is brutal with its spawns.

> 2745051201462131;2:
> Standoff is brutal with its spawns.

I don’t remember the map. It was the snowy one. By the way, that map looked like an original Xbox map. It was that bad looking.

Gid gud scrubs! Don’t you love people that say that? I haven’t played BTB yet but I’m hoping to get on this coming weekend…I haven’t seen anyone complain about the spawns…idk why this is such a hard thing for most fps developers to get…if the spawn point is in anyone’s line of site goto the next one…if they are all being looked at grant a 3 second overshield or immunity…something

Spawns are wack. Deadlock spawn enemies behind you while you’re standing on top of your base. Basin flips spawns as soon as 2 guys push 10 yards past incineration cannon. You push to grab a power weapon and drop back but you end up moon walking into the enemy who has spawned behind you.

Old halo rule of thumb was for good map control you want to take over about 60 to 70 % of the map. Now, it’s 45% and we’re all constantly reminding each other “Don’t go past XYZ!” Because we don’t want to start spawning behind enemy lines or have them spawn behind us. It’s either really bad map design or their way of counteracting spawn killing by giving advantage to team being pushed / dominated.

I wish I could go into forge and see just how many spawn points there are, it’s amateur. It is either their spawn system or the ‘prefessional’ forgers lack of proper spawn placement.
Either way it’s inexcusable and just embarrassing.
So help me god if it ends up the 20 or whatever free maps are just forge maps.

> 2600292641994854;3:
> > 2745051201462131;2:
> > Standoff is brutal with its spawns.
>
>
> I don’t remember the map. It was the snowy one. By the way, that map looked like an original Xbox map. It was that bad looking.

Shoot, I mean deadlock.

> 2533274844458897;6:
> I wish I could go into forge and see just how many spawn points there are, it’s amateur. It is either their spawn system or the ‘prefessional’ forgers lack of proper spawn placement.
> Either way it’s inexcusable and just embarrassing.
> So help me god if it ends up the 20 or whatever free maps are just forge maps.

The cartographers didn’t have the final say on the maps. Those spawns were deemed worthy by 343i’s multiplayer design team.