BTB Social Issues

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues trying to play BTB Social? Twice today when trying to load into a game it got stuck on the loading screen until it finally timed out and booted me, then the games I could get in to I could tell there was a noticeable stutter when running and doing other movements in the game and to top it off I had the game crash on me for the first time in the middle of a match. I know from what I have read that crashes happen more often to PC players but being on a Series X I was surprised that it just up and crashed on me. Also all my stutter games were below 40 ping. What is going on with this mode?

2 Likes

Trying to join BTB games have always been inconsistent (heck it was just straight up broken for a month). Most the time it works but I still get those infinite loads/timeouts occasionally.

1 Like

Loading 24 players into one game is a new experience and add on the challenges of online service. It’s tricky.

(After typing the below out, I think I realised what you’re doing :sweat_smile:).

H5 Warzone ran 24 players + AI + tracked an in game leveling system + on demand menu inventory interaction. On a previous gen console.

We’re asking Infinite to do substantially less and getting substantially worse results imo

1 Like