BTB Snipers Playlist

I really think that BTB Snipers should have it’s on playlist, It HARDLY comes up, and it’s such a fun game mode, I know diluting the playlists and further separating the players isn’t too good for the game, but that game mode just doesn’t come up nearly enough.

What are other peoples take on this?

When BTB Snipers comes up, I quit, it tends to end up going the full 15 minutes than 100 kills due to everyone camping to pad their stats and the odd guest will run out into the open every minute.

It is a popular game mode for some, but deserving its own playlist, nah.

I don’t find camping too much of a problem in such hectic gamemode, I myself run around a lot, I don’t like staying in the same position for long on snipers, but it’s going to be a different case for everybody.

> I don’t find camping too much of a problem in such hectic gamemode, I myself run around a lot, I don’t like staying in the same position for long on snipers, but it’s going to be a different case for everybody.

You must not have the misfortune of playing Snipers on Hemorrhage.

I get to play it often in CEA-BTB and SDLC. As for BTB, I don’t play often anymore and get its maps when I play Invasion.

I get it fairly often in Anniversary Classic.

that would be a camper playlist personally i love snipping in small places *-°