BTB SHOW DOWN: CarbonV2+PulseAmbush vs WakeUp

WARNING: Language and mature content.

Big Team Battle SHOW DOWN: Carbon V2+Pulse Ambush vs Wake Up!

Note: This is an exhibition match as noted on BigTeamBattle.net (read more). Also Gandhi mentioned possibly making this a weekly event, I’d watch again as it was highly enjoyable.

RED TEAM (Wake Up!):
Gamesager
Cosssta
Disclaimer plz
Eelectrik
Lowgi
0 Anthony
Ssyphon
Veteod

BLUE TEAM Carbon V2 + Pulse Ambush:
Heinz JR
Hosssss Huuuge
I Maven I
IGotUrPistola
Impended
MLG Gandhiiiiii
08 Snipedown
Pulse Formal

GAME RESULTS SO FAR:

Game 1: BTB.NET CTF5 on Solace
Result: Blue team wins 5 vs 3 flag caps

Game 2: BTB.NET Slayer on Vortex
Result: Red team wins 1,000 vs 850

Game 3: BTB.NET Dominion on Complex
Result: Blue team wins 10 vs 9

Game 4: BTB.NET CTF on Longbow (stats unreliable to link)
Result: Red team wins 3 vs 2

Game 5: Cancelled

Are these tournaments or just for fun?

> Are these tournaments or just for fun?

I believe they are just skirmishes between the teams organised as an exhibition match by BigTeamBattle.net (read more in this link)

This series was amazingly entertaining! Will the MLG Pros be better prepared as far as maps and settings knowledge goes for next week? Tune in to find out!

Take notes 343. Use these settings for BTB. Dat Extraction on Complex>

BTBnet wants to thank everyone for their support of our official settings that were used in this series! If you want to check them out for yourself you can download them from the fileshare of “Official BTBnet”!

Good games. Wake up wasn’t even running their best players.

> Wake up wasn’t even running their best players.

Neither were the pros, but good games all around regardless.

I just enjoyed some top shelf players going at a larger map/sandbox than say Throwdown. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy many forms of Halo but it’s not that often you see pros vs. BTB pros play it out with vehicles, differing game modes and everything, very cool and Gandhi sure enjoyed himself. Kudos to him for saying thanks to all that played after game 4, good sportsmanship and we need more of that.

Great idea and it was a lot of fun. To bad Gamesager was booted when he ruled in the Banshee on Longbow.

More of this, please! Great fun, not so f***ing serious and truly awesome to have stream from each side on Twitch. The only problem was to choose which audio to listen to.

> Great idea and it was a lot of fun. To bad Gamesager was booted when he ruled in the Banshee on Longbow.
>
> More of this, please! Great fun, not so f***ing serious and truly awesome to have stream from each side on Twitch. The only problem was to choose which audio to listen to.

probably his, my voice audio is always messed up and idk how to fix it D:

> > Great idea and it was a lot of fun. To bad Gamesager was booted when he ruled in the Banshee on Longbow.
> >
> > More of this, please! Great fun, not so f***ing serious and truly awesome to have stream from each side on Twitch. The only problem was to choose which audio to listen to.
>
> probably his, my voice audio is always messed up and idk how to fix it D:

Yes, it was unstable, so that would be great if it where fixed to next time.

A question…do you prefer objective or slayer in these BTB-matches?

> > > Great idea and it was a lot of fun. To bad Gamesager was booted when he ruled in the Banshee on Longbow.
> > >
> > > More of this, please! Great fun, not so f***ing serious and truly awesome to have stream from each side on Twitch. The only problem was to choose which audio to listen to.
> >
> > probably his, my voice audio is always messed up and idk how to fix it D:
>
> Yes, it was unstable, so that would be great if it where fixed to next time.
>
> A question…do you prefer objective or slayer in these BTB-matches?

Personally I prefer slayer, but thats just because I am a lot better at it.

Looking at your stats, you have about 4500 kills in the Banshee(40% of total 11000). That is pretty good, considering all the power weapons and dmr:s. I hope to see a BTB Slayer on Ragnarok or Exile next time you stream :slight_smile:

> > Great idea and it was a lot of fun. To bad Gamesager was booted when he ruled in the Banshee on Longbow.
> >
> > More of this, please! Great fun, not so f***ing serious and truly awesome to have stream from each side on Twitch. The only problem was to choose which audio to listen to.
>
> probably his, my voice audio is always messed up and idk how to fix it D:

Nice of you to post and I enjoyed your exhibition match mate. Ghandi mentioned making it a weekly event and it would be great to have this fresh content streamed here often.

I missed it, have the matches been recorded somewhere?

> I missed it, have the matches been recorded somewhere?

They can be found on the Channels in OP’s post. Allso the first match is the only one uploaded to Youtube so far.

(turn down the sound due to loudness)

Full rebroadcast.

We had players save their films from last night’s games and we’ll have some commentaries done on next week’s live BTBtv show. Check it out on Monday at 10:30pm EST.