BTB Remake Map: Downed to Biggest Possibility

so we know there will be a BTB Map remade. We know it will be outside, and we also recently know it will have water. And it will not have sand, as Frankie confirmed it has nothing to do with Mexico, so the sand pictures and pyramids are illogical, which means it can’t be Sandtrap, sorry guys.

> https://twitter.com/franklez/status/245346356439441408
>
>
> there it is with the hint guys fly atter

> It appears to be a place in Seattle. It is pretty rainy in Seattle. The location on this map is near water.

Frankie:

> My clue has zero to do with Mexico.

LINK

Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps with water:

Zanzibar/Last Resort
WATERworks
Relic
Valhalla
Death Island
Uplift

Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps outside, with water:
Zanzibar/Last Resort
Relic
Valhalla
Death Island
Uplift

Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps never remade, outside, with water:
Relic
Valhalla
Death Island
Uplift

Which is it? I don’t think it will be Death Island, too big. I don’t think it will be Valhalla or Uplift either, as they’re much smaller, they work for BTB, but not necessarily. That means, Relic!

> so we know there will be a BTB Map remade. We know it will be outside, and we also recently know it will have water.
>
>
>
> > https://twitter.com/franklez/status/245346356439441408
> >
> >
> > there it is with the hint guys fly atter
>
>
>
> > It appears to be a place in Seattle. It is pretty rainy in Seattle. The location on this map is near water.
> >
> > Rain = Water
>
> Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps (Halo 2/3) with water:
>
> Zanzibar/Last Resort
> WATERworks
> Relic
> Valhalla
>
> Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps outside, with water:
> Zanzibar/Last Resort
> Relic
> Valhalla
>
> Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps never remade, outside, with water:
> Relic
> Valhalla
>
> Which is it? Which one would you rather want?
>
> I want Relic! But Valhalla is super nice too!

What about Uplift?

Valhalla is classified as a small map so relic is most likley it.That map is -Yoink!- too.

> > so we know there will be a BTB Map remade. We know it will be outside, and we also recently know it will have water.
> >
> >
> >
> > > https://twitter.com/franklez/status/245346356439441408
> > >
> > >
> > > there it is with the hint guys fly atter
> >
> >
> >
> > > It appears to be a place in Seattle. It is pretty rainy in Seattle. The location on this map is near water.
> > >
> > > Rain = Water
> >
> > Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps (Halo 2/3) with water:
> >
> > Zanzibar/Last Resort
> > WATERworks
> > Relic
> > Valhalla
> >
> > Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps outside, with water:
> > Zanzibar/Last Resort
> > Relic
> > Valhalla
> >
> > Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps never remade, outside, with water:
> > Relic
> > Valhalla
> >
> > Which is it? Which one would you rather want?
> >
> > I want Relic! But Valhalla is super nice too!
>
> What about Uplift?

Didn’t know it was a BTB map…
Fixed!

I was really hoping for valhala.

I’d bet money it’s Sandtrap. Look at these pics of the Oaxaca pyramids:

The stuff about rain and water is incredibly tenuous.

I hate to tell you this but I am cruel and manipulative and so are other people. It tuns out you can take almost all halo maps in existence and throw in some water. Take sandtrap for example add a slant to the outside of the playable bowl and replace mines with water.

What I am trying to say is that it could be just to get people to wonder more.

On a more serious note you can take out all PC maps before halo 2 and district because of sheer size it is too big for an 8 v 8 and better suited for a 12 on 12

> I was really hoping for valhala.

It has nothing to do with water. La Carta De Oaxaca is right near a train track… it’s Terminal!

RELIC!!!

Some of the most memorable Halo matches were played on Relic. During Halo 2’s BTB this map was amongst the most competitive to play even if you were going in solo. 8v8 brought it up another level. Territories was surprisingly good (so long as you covered the teleporter!) I hope its Relic.

If its not relic my vote goes for Terminal!

If we include the water detail it is either uplift, relic or waterworks with uplift being slightly advantageous due to the layouts ability to cope with the new weapons and armor abilities. Secondly is relic but the new focus on range can hinder it. Lastly waterworks I am sorry to say could not handle the armor abilities and being predominantly flat provides too much of an advantage for the weapon shift.

> I’d bet money it’s Sandtrap. Look at these pics of the Oaxaca pyramids:
>
> 1
>
> 2
>
> 3
>
> The stuff about rain and water is incredibly tenuous.

But No water – Although I would love a sandtrap remake

> so we know there will be a BTB Map remade. We know it will be outside, and we also recently know it will have water.
>
>
>
> > https://twitter.com/franklez/status/245346356439441408
> >
> >
> > there it is with the hint guys fly atter
>
>
>
> > It appears to be a place in Seattle. It is pretty rainy in Seattle. The location on this map is near water.
> >
> > Rain = Water
>
> Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps with water:
>
> Zanzibar/Last Resort
> WATERworks
> Relic
> Valhalla
> Death Island
> Uplift
>
> Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps outside, with water:
> Zanzibar/Last Resort
> Relic
> Valhalla
> Death Island
> Uplift
>
> Listing all BTB Multiplayer maps never remade, outside, with water:
> Relic
> Valhalla
> Death Island
> Uplift
>
> Which is it? I don’t think it will be Death Island, too big. I don’t think it will be Valhalla or Uplift either, as they’re much smaller, they work for BTB, but not necessarily. That means, Relic!

waterwork is outside. why does everyone think is indoors? look at the 3rd pic. you see sunshine
also you need to take out any maps from halo 3. you can still play halo 3 online

At this point it’s down to Relic and Sandtrap.

Personally I’m thinking Sandtrap because Mammoths.

Anything to do with the water point you guys are following is totally illogical and borderline reaching. It’s insanity.

Your choices are anything that’s Halo 1/2 that hasn’t been remade yet. So all you guys saying sand trap (although I wish it was) or Valhalla (this map sucks) knock it off.

As much as I like Valhalla, I don’t see 343 doing any remakes of maps that already exist on the 360.

I’m betting on Relic.

> I don’t see 343 doing any remakes of maps that already exist on the 360.

Why?

Oh man I will be very happy with Relic. Or any Halo 2 BTB map for that matter.

> Your choices are anything that’s Halo 1/2 that hasn’t been remade yet. So all you guys saying sand trap (although I wish it was) or Valhalla (this map sucks) knock it off.

and who are you to say what map will and will not be remade? your not, we know its gonna be a map from one of the 3 halo games, unless you work for 343, which im sure you don’t you got no right to say what wont be remade, so don’t act like it, none of us knows what the map will be, and neither do you, the only thing we can do is go by what 343 has said, and even that isn’t much,

the fact is this, we dont know for sure, and we wont know until its revealed.

> > I don’t see 343 doing any remakes of maps that already exist on the 360.
>
> Why?

I remember reading something where they expressed their unwillingness to make a map that people could go and play on Halo 3. I have no source, just a memory.

They won’t remake any Reach maps because they’re all awful.

They won’t remake any maps from CE (most likely) because they just did that for Halo Anniversary.

My guess is that it’ll be another map from Halo 2.