BTB player count?

So, I know BTB won’t be available at launch and Warzone will get me by until it drops. Warzone is 12v12 with AI running about and all that. My question is would it be safe to assume that BTB would have more players since there will be no AI? I’m more than okay with 12v12 but I’ve always wanted more players in matches. BTB is and always has been my favorite playlist since Halo 2.

I did a Google search on this and didn’t find anything concrete. Has anybody seen or heard any word on a final max player count? Thanks in advance Spartans.

As far as I know BTB will still be 8v8. I hope it stays that way too.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> As far as I know BTB will still be 8v8. I hope it stays that way too.

Have you heard or read this anywhere? I’m still on Google looking around and no official word yet.

Nothing official, but it makes sense to bridge the gap between 4v4 arena and 12v12 warzone.

i think its still 8v8

True, I was reading a post on here from a few months ago. People were thinking 12v12 or 16v16 might be the max. Even 8v8 BTB I could deal with. Just… Please no plasma pistol/plasma grenade starts. If they leave that out I will be happy.

Thanks all that replied.

> 2615036569357638;6:
> True, I was reading a post on here from a few months ago. People were thinking 12v12 or 16v16 might be the max. Even 8v8 BTB I could deal with. Just… Please no plasma pistol/plasma grenade starts. If they leave that out I will be happy.
>
> Thanks all that replied.

likely equal starts just like arena but with vehicles as for player count imo it should be 8v8 as it is in every other games but depends on how big the maps gonna be

> 2533274867591496;7:
> > 2615036569357638;6:
> > True, I was reading a post on here from a few months ago. People were thinking 12v12 or 16v16 might be the max. Even 8v8 BTB I could deal with. Just… Please no plasma pistol/plasma grenade starts. If they leave that out I will be happy.
> >
> > Thanks all that replied.
>
>
> likely equal starts just like arena but with vehicles as for player count imo it should be 8v8 as it is in every other games but depends on how big the maps gonna be

I like what they did with plasma pistols in Warzone. It cost 4 req points to spawn with. 343i has realized that it’s a game changer in vehicle warfare. Zero complaints about that from me.

They might move it to 10v10 they could run 16v16 or even more. But too many players becomes problems.