BTB on Exile

I don’t play a lot of BTB so maybe my complaint isn’t that valid, but BTB on Exile seems to be very unbalanced. From my experience there is nothing that red team spawns near that can efficiently counter the Gauss warthog that spawns right beside blue team.

If the Gauss is driven well and has a good gunner, it is a force to be reckoned with. Red team gets a standard warthog…wow, are you kidding me? I went 45-5 the other day, 29 kills came from the Gauss. Ridiculous!

This kind of broken logic is killing gameplay for me.

Definitely- The Gauss hog at blue base almost assures a win if the driver & gunner know what they are doing. I think the developers overestimated the advantage of the tank for red base. Plus the abundance of plasma pistols and the lack of space makes the thing practically useless, not to mention that the Gauss hog can kill the tank before it even leaves the garage.

I think both teams should get one chain gun Hog and one Guass Hog.

> Definitely- The Gauss hog at blue base almost assures a win if the driver & gunner know what they are doing. I think the developers overestimated the advantage of the tank for red base. Plus the abundance of plasma pistols and the lack of space makes the thing practically useless, not to mention that the Gauss hog can kill the tank before it even leaves the garage.

Agreed. However, correct me if I’m wrong, but the tank doesn’t even spawn at the start of the game. It respawns sometime after the game launches, therefore red team doesn’t even have the advantage of getting to the tank first.

I find if Red team has two players that work well in the tank, Red team can over take blue team very fast. A team of us tonite had a match where blue team was over run because we saved the tank. I mannaged to get 24 kills with it by stayin in one spot and having a gunner call out guys. I got to rage filled messages for it. So i dont think Red team is the screwed it just takes a good soild start, meaning no teamates killing the tank cause their mad and having a gunner to help out.

> > Definitely- The Gauss hog at blue base almost assures a win if the driver & gunner know what they are doing. I think the developers overestimated the advantage of the tank for red base. Plus the abundance of plasma pistols and the lack of space makes the thing practically useless, not to mention that the Gauss hog can kill the tank before it even leaves the garage.
>
> Agreed. However, correct me if I’m wrong, but the tank doesn’t even spawn at the start of the game. It respawns sometime after the game launches, therefore red team doesn’t even have the advantage of getting to the tank first.

It there right at the start

> > > Definitely- The Gauss hog at blue base almost assures a win if the driver & gunner know what they are doing. I think the developers overestimated the advantage of the tank for red base. Plus the abundance of plasma pistols and the lack of space makes the thing practically useless, not to mention that the Gauss hog can kill the tank before it even leaves the garage.
> >
> > Agreed. However, correct me if I’m wrong, but the tank doesn’t even spawn at the start of the game. It respawns sometime after the game launches, therefore red team doesn’t even have the advantage of getting to the tank first.
>
> It there right at the start

Okay, well like i said earlier, I haven’t played much BTB. But still, I don’t consider it fair in any way.

> I find if Red team has two players that work well in the tank, Red team can over take blue team very fast. A team of us tonite had a match where blue team was over run because we saved the tank. I mannaged to get 24 kills with it by stayin in one spot and having a gunner call out guys. I got to rage filled messages for it. So i dont think Red team is the screwed it just takes a good soild start, meaning no teamates killing the tank cause their mad and having a gunner to help out.

Yeah, I won a match earlier tonight as red team by killing their gauss hog fast (sniped the gunner and let the rest take care of itself). Then, I stole it when it respawned. There are a few good strategies to win as red team but overall I think they are much harder to execute, and you have to hope whoever is driving the hog for blue is a moron.

> > I find if Red team has two players that work well in the tank, Red team can over take blue team very fast. A team of us tonite had a match where blue team was over run because we saved the tank. I mannaged to get 24 kills with it by stayin in one spot and having a gunner call out guys. I got to rage filled messages for it. So i dont think Red team is the screwed it just takes a good soild start, meaning no teamates killing the tank cause their mad and having a gunner to help out.
>
> Yeah, I won a match earlier tonight as red team by killing their gauss hog fast (sniped the gunner and let the rest take care of itself). Then, I stole it when it respawned. There are a few good strategies to win as red team but overall I think they are much harder to execute, and you have to hope whoever is driving the hog for blue is a moron.

I find most Hog drivers cant help but go for splatters that cost the Hog in the long run. I find its the same with the tank. If i have no gunner i can have enemy players get up to me while im shooting at someone else