BTB no Slayer ?

I have just played 9 matches in BTB, I have had 4 Strongholds and 5 CTF, with 4 CTF in succession, not 1 Slayer match, this is NOT FUN, and it’s a big reason players quit. Please look into this 343.

That’s the downside to having the selection being random and not having a veto option in Halo 5: Guardians.

You’ll see many posts about how someone has just played ten Slayer games in a row. It’s pure luck.

> 2533274813061580;2:
> That’s the downside to having the selection being random and not having a veto option in Halo 5: Guardians.
>
> You’ll see many posts about how someone has just played ten Slayer games in a row. It’s pure luck.

I’m sure they could split the two, some like slayer some like objective. No need for luck.

> 2592250499819446;3:
> > 2533274813061580;2:
> > That’s the downside to having the selection being random and not having a veto option in Halo 5: Guardians.
> >
> > You’ll see many posts about how someone has just played ten Slayer games in a row. It’s pure luck.
>
>
> I’m sure they could split the two, some like slayer some like objective. No need for luck.

I’m sure they could but then you split the populations and as a result, both playlists populations will suffer. Ideally we’d bring back the veto option so people could choose not to play a gametype/map combination.

Standalone objective playlists in Halo (minus CTF in Halo 4) have always performed poorly. I doubt it would be any different this time around. Maybe they could give it a go for a weekend social playlist, though.

It would be better to split the BTB population, I’m giving it until the January update, I enjoy slayer, I will play objective for the ones that like it, I’ll never quit, but not getting one single slayer game in nine is not good enough, and not something I’m prepared to put up with on a regular basis. When I say split I mean remove slayer, keep the objectives together. Edit = I’m sure the objective fans feel the same when slayer comes up nine times in a row, it should never happen that way.

> 2592250499819446;5:
> It would be better to split the BTB population, I’m giving it until the January update, I enjoy slayer, I will play objective for the ones that like it, I’ll never quit, but not getting one single slayer game in nine is not good enough, and not something I’m prepared to put up with on a regular basis. When I say split I mean remove slayer, keep the objectives together.

Splitting the BTB population would just slow down matchmaking for both parties and likely result in you being put into foreign data centers more often.

It was trialed in Halo 4 with BTB Infinity Slayer and BTB Skirmish and they eventually merged the two playlists.

> 2533274813061580;6:
> > 2592250499819446;5:
> > It would be better to split the BTB population, I’m giving it until the January update, I enjoy slayer, I will play objective for the ones that like it, I’ll never quit, but not getting one single slayer game in nine is not good enough, and not something I’m prepared to put up with on a regular basis. When I say split I mean remove slayer, keep the objectives together.
>
>
> Splitting the BTB population would just slow down matchmaking for both parties and likely result in you being put into foreign data centers more often.
>
> It was trialed in Halo 4 with BTB Infinity Slayer and BTB Skirmish and they eventually merged the two playlists.

It wouldn’t hurt to try for one season, but if not I have said I don’t quit objective through respect to the ones that enjoy it, but 343i need to address the rotation, zero slayer in ten (if you count my last game yesterday) is no fun for BTB slayer fans, I’m sure objective fans would feel the same. Edit = I went through my last SIXTY games, I got slayer twelve times, that’s poor rotation.

> 2592250499819446;7:
> > 2533274813061580;6:
> > > 2592250499819446;5:
> > > It would be better to split the BTB population, I’m giving it until the January update, I enjoy slayer, I will play objective for the ones that like it, I’ll never quit, but not getting one single slayer game in nine is not good enough, and not something I’m prepared to put up with on a regular basis. When I say split I mean remove slayer, keep the objectives together.
> >
> >
> > Splitting the BTB population would just slow down matchmaking for both parties and likely result in you being put into foreign data centers more often.
> >
> > It was trialed in Halo 4 with BTB Infinity Slayer and BTB Skirmish and they eventually merged the two playlists.
>
>
> It wouldn’t hurt to try for one season, but if not I have said I don’t quit objective through respect to the ones that enjoy it, but 343i need to address the rotation, zero slayer in ten (if you count my last game yesterday) is no fun for BTB slayer fans, I’m sure objective fans would feel the same. Edit = I went through my last SIXTY games, I got slayer twelve times, that’s poor rotation.

Totally agree with you that it can’t hurt to try. Maybe the community has warmed up to objective only lists this time around.

> 2533274813061580;8:
> > 2592250499819446;7:
> > > 2533274813061580;6:
> > > > 2592250499819446;5:
> > > > It would be better to split the BTB population, I’m giving it until the January update, I enjoy slayer, I will play objective for the ones that like it, I’ll never quit, but not getting one single slayer game in nine is not good enough, and not something I’m prepared to put up with on a regular basis. When I say split I mean remove slayer, keep the objectives together.
> > >
> > >
> > > Splitting the BTB population would just slow down matchmaking for both parties and likely result in you being put into foreign data centers more often.
> > >
> > > It was trialed in Halo 4 with BTB Infinity Slayer and BTB Skirmish and they eventually merged the two playlists.
> >
> >
> > It wouldn’t hurt to try for one season, but if not I have said I don’t quit objective through respect to the ones that enjoy it, but 343i need to address the rotation, zero slayer in ten (if you count my last game yesterday) is no fun for BTB slayer fans, I’m sure objective fans would feel the same. Edit = I went through my last SIXTY games, I got slayer twelve times, that’s poor rotation.
>
>
> Totally agree with you that it can’t hurt to try. Maybe the community has warmed up to objective only lists this time around.

Who knows, all I can do is voice my opinion in here and the feeback surveys and hope it gets noticed.

> 2592250499819446;9:
> > 2533274813061580;8:
> > > 2592250499819446;7:
> > > > 2533274813061580;6:
> > > > > 2592250499819446;5:
> > > > > It would be better to split the BTB population, I’m giving it until the January update, I enjoy slayer, I will play objective for the ones that like it, I’ll never quit, but not getting one single slayer game in nine is not good enough, and not something I’m prepared to put up with on a regular basis. When I say split I mean remove slayer, keep the objectives together.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Splitting the BTB population would just slow down matchmaking for both parties and likely result in you being put into foreign data centers more often.
> > > >
> > > > It was trialed in Halo 4 with BTB Infinity Slayer and BTB Skirmish and they eventually merged the two playlists.
> > >
> > >
> > > It wouldn’t hurt to try for one season, but if not I have said I don’t quit objective through respect to the ones that enjoy it, but 343i need to address the rotation, zero slayer in ten (if you count my last game yesterday) is no fun for BTB slayer fans, I’m sure objective fans would feel the same. Edit = I went through my last SIXTY games, I got slayer twelve times, that’s poor rotation.
> >
> >
> > Totally agree with you that it can’t hurt to try. Maybe the community has warmed up to objective only lists this time around.
>
>
> Who knows, all I can do is voice my opinion in here and the feeback surveys and hope it gets noticed.

Keep it up!

Be sure to drop a tweet or two to Bravo and Quinn DelHoyo on Twitter too to let them know what you want to see in matchmaking.

> 2533274813061580;10:
> > 2592250499819446;9:
> > > 2533274813061580;8:
> > > > 2592250499819446;7:
> > > > > 2533274813061580;6:
> > > > > > 2592250499819446;5:
> > > > > > It would be better to split the BTB population, I’m giving it until the January update, I enjoy slayer, I will play objective for the ones that like it, I’ll never quit, but not getting one single slayer game in nine is not good enough, and not something I’m prepared to put up with on a regular basis. When I say split I mean remove slayer, keep the objectives together.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Splitting the BTB population would just slow down matchmaking for both parties and likely result in you being put into foreign data centers more often.
> > > > >
> > > > > It was trialed in Halo 4 with BTB Infinity Slayer and BTB Skirmish and they eventually merged the two playlists.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It wouldn’t hurt to try for one season, but if not I have said I don’t quit objective through respect to the ones that enjoy it, but 343i need to address the rotation, zero slayer in ten (if you count my last game yesterday) is no fun for BTB slayer fans, I’m sure objective fans would feel the same. Edit = I went through my last SIXTY games, I got slayer twelve times, that’s poor rotation.
> > >
> > >
> > > Totally agree with you that it can’t hurt to try. Maybe the community has warmed up to objective only lists this time around.
> >
> >
> > Who knows, all I can do is voice my opinion in here and the feeback surveys and hope it gets noticed.
>
>
> Keep it up!
>
> Be sure to drop a tweet or two to Bravo and Quinn DelHoyo on Twitter too to let them know what you want to see in matchmaking.

Didn’t know about the twitter accounts, thank you for that. I shall tweet.