BTB Needs better maps (like halo 4)

We should have BTB maps that aren’t made in Forge…

the BTB maps seem cheap - and kinda weird

I am really enjoying the maps that were released for BTB. They may not be fully textured out like a map made from scratch by 343 but they play well and look decent

Since there all forge only maps for BTB then sure it’s a disappointment but since the servers have been down then it makes it impossible to tell how good/bad they are. Anyway I’d rather have proper maps made from scrap instead of forged maps made by people that 343i talked with to help the modders make forge maps that anyone in the community could have done themselves if 343i weren’t stalling on the Forge, which should have been there at launch.

The current BTB is without a doubt in my mind a beta test of how well forge will work when it hits the public. As the tests continue, they might start adding textures.

I don’t mean any of this negative, this will only improve the performance and reliability of forge when it is eventually released.

I currently like the BTB maps and I am sure they will only improve.

> 2787272447958470;6:
> The current BTB is without a doubt in my mind a beta test of how well forge will work when it hits the public. As the tests continue, they might start adding textures.
>
> I don’t mean any of this negative, this will only improve the performance and reliability of forge when it is eventually released.
>
> I currently like the BTB maps and I am sure they will only improve.

That’s all well and true but why didn’t they release these maps at the same time as forge, who cares what forge can do if you don’t even have access to it. In my mind this is all a ploy to get people to play warzone MORE instead of BTB so people will buy their micro-transactions.

Even Halo 4 BTB is far superior than this…