BTB Maps need to be Larger

Most of the BTB maps i’ve seen on this game are fairly small and more compact than in previous games. I’m hoping with the upcomming map packs there will be bigger BTB maps with more room for vehicles.

Majestic Maps are 2 Small maps and 1 Medium size map… Crimson Maps were fairly large in my opinion.

> Majestic Maps are 2 Small maps and 1 Medium size map… Crimson Maps were fairly large in my opinion.

Yes but they were extremely compact.

> Most of the BTB maps i’ve seen on this game are fairly small and more compact than in previous games. I’m hoping with the upcomming map packs there will be bigger BTB maps with more room for vehicles.

You do realize, even though Three Hundred and Fourty-Three Industries said only one out of the three maps is a large map, all three of them are relavtively large enough for big team engagements. These maps are considerably large and with that, all of them have vehicle friendly terrain.

> > Most of the BTB maps i’ve seen on this game are fairly small and more compact than in previous games. I’m hoping with the upcomming map packs there will be bigger BTB maps with more room for vehicles.
>
> You do realize, even though Three Hundred and Fourty-Three Industries said only one out of the three maps is a large map, all three of them are relavtively large enough for big team engagements. These maps are considerably large and with that, all of them have vehicle friendly terrain.

Vehicle friendly terrain? I dont doubt they put a few pathways around the map but seriously, i cant go a few feet without being sticky bombed, plasma EMP’d, or blasted with rockets from point blank range.