BTB maps, a complete miss to previous versions

I have played multiple halo games, and by far these “remakes” are the worse I have ever played. 2 out of 4 are similar with 2 being completely off in design. Another thing that is disappointing is the color scheme, I don’t know about you but putting a blinding sun in the direction or fire is just plain bad. Visually the maps are a sore eye, technically they are unbalanced, spawn killing is one of the biggest issues at this moment with BTB. Now a lot of people may say its just unavoidable but think about this, you should not be spawned between 2 members fighting each other or for that matter in the opposite base getting killed mere seconds after spawn. I got my rating and to be honest I don’t think ill be playing much of BTB until REAL FORGERE or my friends make maps as they should be. Sorry 343 but this is a complete miss on your part.

Your oppinion.

Seeing as the update is free, I’m not surprised we got lack-luster maps.

I’m not saying it’s okay, I’m just not surprised is all. Halo: Reach did the same thing which sucked.

I think they’re fun to play on. Guillotine is similar enough to Headlong that I knew where everything was on the map the first time I played it. Deadlock seems a bit small to me, but it still plays pretty well.

Agreed its by opinion, as for the maps to be honest I think Halo reach had some of the best remakes and maps next to Halo 2. I just don’t understand how 343 will call a map a remake of Valhalla and deliver a map that does not even resemble it.

> 2533274818516887;5:
> I just don’t understand how 343 will call a map a remake of Valhalla and deliver a map that does not even resemble it.

Oh the audacity!!

> 2533274818516887;5:
> Agreed its by opinion, as for the maps to be honest I think Halo reach had some of the best remakes and maps next to Halo 2. I just don’t understand how 343 will call a map a remake of Valhalla and deliver a map that does not even resemble it.

No they said two were inspired and two were remakes. You should have known from the pictures to begin with.

> 2533274818516887;5:
> Agreed its by opinion, as for the maps to be honest I think Halo reach had some of the best remakes and maps next to Halo 2. I just don’t understand how 343 will call a map a remake of Valhalla and deliver a map that does not even resemble it.

They said it was inspired by blood gulch and valhalla. If you cant see that you must not play much Halo.