BTB MAP with PHAETON

My Phaeton commendation is still at 0 and I NEVER run into any Phaetons in Warzone! I have played close to 100 Warzone matches and have never even SEEN one…

Can we have a BTB map with a Phaeton in the community playlist so that it may be possible to get those commendations up?

or even better…

Can 343 please design a BTB map from the ground up instead of BTB being only FORGE MAPS!!! Seriously though, you NEED to design a BTB map with a Phaeton, numbers don’t lie… go check out the medals and stats.

Yeah I figure it will happen eventually, but remember that almost nobody has them still, soon they’re be more people with the cert and they’ll start using them. Eventually you’ll get yours for the kills, and others will have them for your destroy commendation.

> 2533274922366257;1:
> My Phaeton commendation is still at 0 and I NEVER run into any Phaetons in Warzone! I have played close to 100 Warzone matches and have never even SEEN one…
>
> Can we have a BTB map with a Phaeton in the community playlist so that it may be possible to get those commendations up?
>
> or even better…
>
> Can 343 please design a BTB map from the ground up instead of BTB being only FORGE MAPS!!! Seriously though, you NEED to design a BTB map with a Phaeton, numbers don’t lie… go check out the medals and stats.

Personally, I love the community-made Forge maps for BTB. I would be nice to see 343i make their own BTB map with a Phaeton, though.

I know Warzone’s your newborn baby but give BTB some love too, 343i!

> 2533274922366257;1:
> My Phaeton commendation is still at 0 and I NEVER run into any Phaetons in Warzone! I have played close to 100 Warzone matches and have never even SEEN one…
>
> Can we have a BTB map with a Phaeton in the community playlist so that it may be possible to get those commendations up?
>
> or even better…
>
> Can 343 please design a BTB map from the ground up instead of BTB being only FORGE MAPS!!! Seriously though, you NEED to design a BTB map with a Phaeton, numbers don’t lie… go check out the medals and stats.

If you’re trying to destroy phaetons war zone has enemy bosses that fly phaetons and count TOWARDS your commendation for example apex 7 (captain Hestro) battle of noctus (recon pilot) those are the only two I’m able to do to destroy phaetons. But I don’t even have a phaetons certificate I only have one ship and don’t want to use it till I have the certification then I’ll be bringing them in