BTB loadouts

Please tell me they are BR/Magnum start. I am beyond sick of spray and pray loadouts. For a game which had a lot of input from pros, there is a lot of casual aspects to this game when you think about that combined with radar in arena. This needs a hardcore playlist and if BTB is BR start then that will work until that happens.

I agree with the “utility load out” they have come up with, AR/Magnum seems perfect to me, let BRs be more of a luxury.

> 2533274803983077;1:
> Please tell me they are BR/Magnum start. I am beyond sick of spray and pray loadouts. For a game which had a lot of input from pros, there is a lot of casual aspects to this game when you think about that combined with radar in arena. This needs a hardcore playlist and if BTB is BR start then that will work until that happens.

AR/Magnum isnt a casual load out… its a “oh -Yoink- i better get better weapons or suffer” loadout

control map weapons or get rekt

balanced start

spray and pray gets you nowhere you have to be accurate to get anyone. And i am sure you can do a BTB custom game maybe that way?

The magnum is actually very good in this halo. Not too hard to get kills to get to that beloved BR.

-JwC Legit

> 2533274819163178;2:
> I agree with the “utility load out” they have come up with, AR/Magnum seems perfect to me, let BRs be more of a luxury.

> 2533275010968401;3:
> > 2533274803983077;1:
> > Please tell me they are BR/Magnum start. I am beyond sick of spray and pray loadouts. For a game which had a lot of input from pros, there is a lot of casual aspects to this game when you think about that combined with radar in arena. This needs a hardcore playlist and if BTB is BR start then that will work until that happens.
>
>
> AR/Magnum isnt a casual load out… its a “oh -Yoink- i better get better weapons or suffer” loadout
>
> control map weapons or get rekt
>
> balanced start

> 2533274974117937;5:
> The magnum is actually very good in this halo. Not too hard to get kills to get to that beloved BR.
>
> -JwC Legit

Agree 110% with you guys. The AR/Magnum loadout is the way to go. Encourages movement to get those power weapons and also to go toward a BR/DMR/Light Rifle/Carbine if you so choose. The Magnum is solid enough that you can defend yourself/attack while you are moving to other weapons. It’s great the way it is.