BTB just forge maps

Really not a fan of this the maps won’t play as great as the originals no matter how good they are, BTB has always been popular playlist in past Halo games seems with Halo 5 it’s not getting the justice it deserves. I thought we were going to get new maps designed for BTB not rehash forge maps at the very least a mixture of new BTB maps and some forge maps would have been better.

True. 343 is failing hard with this game. I wouldn’t be surprised if it died faster than Halo 4.

Don’t worry the community will come up with nearly perfect recreations of fan-favorite maps, better than the “inspired by” ones they showcased. No forge map can hold a candle to a real map though, hopefully 343 decides to create some REAL BTB maps in time.

> 2533274837720524;2:
> True. 343 is failing hard with this game. I wouldn’t be surprised if it died faster than Halo 4.

They aren’t failing at all…You just don’t like the game and you can’t please everybody

I was expecting new professionally made full production maps too, but I’m not surprised.

> 2535451336993939;4:
> > 2533274837720524;2:
> > True. 343 is failing hard with this game. I wouldn’t be surprised if it died faster than Halo 4.
>
>
> They aren’t failing at all…You just don’t like the game and you can’t please everybody

True

it is disappointing to hear that they’ll be forged creations rather than properly created ones

Hopefully in the future we’ll see some great looking BTB maps was hoping for sooner rather than later, it be a shame not to.

> 2588899607225879;8:
> Hopefully in the future we’ll see some great looking BTB maps was hoping for sooner rather than later, it be a shame not to.

Doubt it. With 343i, it’s take it or leave it.

The BTB maps shown are just to launch BTB, not count towards the free DLC

I honestly would prefer proper maps either by the dedicated MM map team or 3rd parties like Certain Affinity since they have stellar maps in previous game DLC’s. Only time will tell if they work like the originals, or fail on the level that people keep making Orion out to be.

By the dedicated MM map team, I mean the people responsible for the Arena and Warzone maps in 5 (that aren’t forge based at all).

> 2533274918919311;10:
> The BTB maps shown are just to launch BTB, not count towards the free DLC

Source? They said the BTB maps will all me remixes… which is all what these are just FORGED!!!

> 2533274918919311;10:
> The BTB maps shown are just to launch BTB, not count towards the free DLC

Just to be clear I REALLY hope that your telling the truth. But with this being 343i you have to expect the worst.

I’m really pissed at the fact that the recently teased maps are community rebooted, forged maps. I wanted the developers to create Halo 5 style BTB maps that were created and sculpted from the ground up. The images they gave us look like giant lego’s. Even if they are fun, I didn’t want this. I want the “next gen” BTB maps to look more serious and to be visually appealing (not like lego’s).

people are going to be very surprised with how awesome the forge maps will be, it’s a seriously powerful tool