BTB is the worst

The spawning is horrible, how fast the weapons spawn. At one point the other team had 4 snipers and my team still had ours.

I haven’t played BTB on Halo 5 yet but just played it for the first time on Halo 4 the other day and thought it was great. I guess I’ll have to try it on Halo 5 first before I can say anything about though.

firstly how tf did the other team have 4 snipers at once…

> 2533274809501783;2:
> The spawning is horrible, how fast the weapons spawn. At one point the other team had 4 snipers and my team still had ours.

lolwut? That’s because the enemy team either stole yours or took it from your dead sniper. GG.

> 2533274974046750;3:
> I haven’t played BTB on Halo 5 yet but just played it for the first time on Halo 4 the other day and thought it was great. I guess I’ll have to try it on Halo 5 first before I can say anything about though.

I think BTB on Halo 4 really, really worked well. The ordinance drops, while not perfect, did a lot to balance matches with uneven skill levels. I also think 343 did a better job of creating maps more suited to BTB—none of the Halo 5 BTB maps (whether official or community) really feel ideal for that game type (Exile in H4, in particular, may be my favorite larger-scale Halo map ever. It’s basically perfect for BTB). Finally, there was a greater diversity of vehicles on most of H4’s BTB maps that both countered imbalances in skill-level, and made them overall more fun (Remember Vortex? Scorpions, wraiths, banshees, multiple types of warthogs, and of course ghosts, all in one map! Pure awesome chaos).

I don’t think BTB is “broken” in Halo 5, or anything, but it’s missing diversity. It feels less like it’s own game type and more like Arena, with a few more people and a couple vehicles. I suppose on some level 343 wanted to nerf the experiences a little bit to keep it distinct from Warzone Assault, but I wonder if they over-did it.

You guys play that map Antifreeze yet? I’ve heard it’s all the rage. Top of the line.

…Not “the worst” by a long shot.

Just because you’ve had some bad run ins doesn’t mean the playlist is “the worst”. Okay, so you don’t like it and have had frustrating moments. We all do don’t try and give btb a bad rep over it