BTB (HCE), H2, H2A H4! (Halo Ce?)

Why is there never a single Halo CE map that comes up I been playing this playlist non stop now for pretty much for the last four days and I haven’t got one dang map? Makes me mad because Halo CE BTB is my fav…

Ive already played a ton of btb since saturday and have got halo ce maps just as much as the rest of the halo games.

> 2533274898721100;1:
> Why is there never a single Halo CE map that comes up I been playing this playlist non stop now for pretty much for the last four days and I haven’t got one dang map? Makes me mad because Halo CE BTB is my fav…

Thats odd. Ive equally played each game offering in this playlist.

Make sure you stay in the lobby and don’t back out to restart the search. From my experience I get a better variety of games and maps that way.

I mostly get halo 4 or halo 2 classic in the crossgame btb playlist. My recent experience with hce was a 4v3 on death island :frowning: people just seem to hate CE in btb unless its on blood gulch from my experience

That’s pretty odd. I’ve been playing since the playlist launched and not once have I gotten Halo 4.

I only played this playlist for one night because 5 of the 9 games I got were Halo 4. And, I’m not even counting the time it tried to load Halo 4, but kicked us all back to the lobby instead for some reason(I dodged a bullet on that one).

I’ve honestly played CE btb to much where it’s almost starting to ruin in for me. I think out of 10 matches I’ve gotten maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 of them were Halo CE, I like the game but my lord it can be frustrating. I find I don’t really get any H2C btb maps which are the ones I really want to play.

> 2533274935111428;5:
> I mostly get halo 4 or halo 2 classic in the crossgame btb playlist. My recent experience with hce was a 4v3 on death island :frowning: people just seem to hate CE in btb unless its on blood gulch from my experience

Same here I’m only getting halo 2 and halo 4