BTB has the biggest population!?

Wanna know why? Because its the closest playlist thats feels like regular halo. I see the numbers dropping in everything tho. Right now theres almost 400,000 people plays blops2. More then 4x h4. How embarrassing.

Btb is most played cuz everyone wants to use dnr (designated noobery rifle).

> Btb is most played cuz everyone wants to use dnr (designated noobery rifle).

HA! :slight_smile: Yup!

Mostly because of Ragnarok. Exile and the other one are too small, or too circular for vehicles to have any life save for the ghost. The Mantis adds some interest, but you either love it or hate it. The Banshee is a flying coffin now, but you can get some spectacular kills with it if the other team is really bad.

> Btb is most played cuz everyone wants to use dnr (designated noobery rifle).

Ha! Nope.

People just love fast gameplay.

And guess what?

CoD has it.

BTB or standard slayer are the most popular playlists in every halo game… You can’t use unfiltered evidence, you have to account for that fact. If you work out the percentage of the population in each type of playlist in earlier halos haydays and compare it with this one and you find that slayer and BTB have higher pecentage, then ok.

it’s slayer but it’s bigger who wouldn’t pick btb?

> it’s slayer but it’s bigger who wouldn’t pick btb?

This! This! This! On Halo:CE, the servers ONLY have games of 8v8… on GIANT maps with LOTS of vehicles for you and your buddies to play around with. You know, what Halo was going to be until Halo 2 and 3 turned it into some run and gun -Yoink- show.

Meh, BTB is the way to go if you want splatters for green visor as well. Im working on the master commendation if I can just get more players to quit sticking/hijacking/emping/yoinking me up in mass with loadout weapons. Ahh well, death comes with attacking swarms of 5+.

> > it’s slayer but it’s bigger who wouldn’t pick btb?
>
> This! This! This! On Halo:CE, the servers ONLY have games of 8v8… on GIANT maps with LOTS of vehicles for you and your buddies to play around with. You know, what Halo was going to be until Halo 2 and 3 turned it into some run and gun Yoink! show.

Halo 2 and 3 had amazing BTB though…

It’s because Halo has been noobed down (excuse my harsh language) to cater HEAVILY to the “casual” community. And there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. I’m not saying casual gamers suck or whatever. I am saying though, that “competitive” players made up a huge portion of Halo’s population. And as Halo catered more and more to the “oh you guys know what would be cool” ideas from the casual community, the competitive numbers have dropped until now, BO2 (which is the BAD version of cod, treyarch) has now 4x the number of players active as Halo. COD found a good BALANCE of competitive vs casual. Halo has went from competitive > casual to casual >> competitive. Just my opinion. I know thats why I don’t play as much.

B/C BTB ROCKS!

I probably think because it has vehicles and the ordinance drops you get give you pretty good weapons (sniper, binary, etc.) like all the time.