BTB great maps just suck.....

Don’t get me wrong btb is great the maps are just horrible there’s no definite distinctive points on the maps everything looks the same so when you spawn you have no clue as to where you are and the maps are unbalanced

I disagree completely.
There are lots of distinctive points.
Maybe some things look the same, but they’re forge maps.
I feel like the maps are very intuitive.

Yeah each map has its own key points/areas to hold down. If your not sure where to go or whatever then just boot up a custom on the map and get familiar with it before going into matchmaking.

I think all the maps are built pretty well and my only complaint is the spawns for slayer. I hate when btb doesnt have static spawns for slayer like they are for ctf.

I see nothing wrong with them. All Dlc maps that are coming could be on forge and I couldn’t care less how they look, as long as they are fun to play in.

I can understand if someone didn’t like the forged BTB maps, but come on now. Nothing distinctive about any of the areas on the Headlong remake? Really?

Personally I really like the Maps. The only one of the bunch I kind of don’t like too much is Recurve. Something about the way it looks. Maybe it’s the colors or the base design.

Basin has to be my fav. It flows nice and it’s balanced. (Except for the Slayer spawns). Like the post above, that snowy map Recurve is my least fav map to play on. I just can’t understand how it’s suppose to flow. I get shot from everywhere, and it just looks bad too.

I love the maps

I don’t know I look at the headlong remake on halo reach its perfect then I play the H5 remake and it feels off like I know it’s a forge map but it’s not a good version of headlong it feels as if it’s small even when I’m walking I can basically jump up to everywhere I want to go maybe because of the way H5 is designed but headlong does not feel right.

> 2533274794139417;8:
> I don’t know I look at the headlong remake on halo reach its perfect then I play the H5 remake and it feels off like I know it’s a forge map but it’s not a good version of headlong it feels as if it’s small even when I’m walking I can basically jump up to everywhere I want to go maybe because of the way H5 is designed but headlong does not feel right.

Probably because of Clamber.

I disagree completely, only thing that sucks is the sun glare on certain maps.