BTB Forge maps

You have to admit, comparing Halo 5’s BTB forged maps with Reach’s BTB maps, H5’s are pretty damn good, mostly due to being able to edit the terrain. Also the forge pieces for the bases are much more easy on the eyes than H2A’s forge pieces, like a more polished version of Reach’s forge components.

It may be second rate to bespoke dev-created maps, but this shows how awesome the new Forge is going to be :slight_smile:

> 2533274872578239;1:
> You have to admit, comparing Halo 5’s BTB forged maps with Reach’s BTB maps, H5’s are pretty damn good, mostly due to being able to edit the terrain. Also the forge pieces for the bases are much more easy on the eyes than H2A’s forge pieces, like a more polished version of Reach’s forge components.
>
> It may be second rate to bespoke dev-created maps, but this shows how awesome the new Forge is going to be :slight_smile:

Yeah, I remember a few of Reach’s BTB Forge maps being atrocious. These aren’t nearly as bad in comparison (I only got Deadlock and Basin so far, though)

As far as Reach’s went, though, there were a few diamonds in the rough that got introduced as time goes on.

The only complaint I can give them is the bland textures on the Forge pieces. But that’s just part and parcel with Forge.

Basin and Deadlock play really well with CTF.