Btb fiesta mm busted. Edit- issue resolved.

Can’t load into a game with more than 2 players. Dedicated servers keep messing up or at least one player gets booted. Just so you guys are aware it’s busted as the playlist is one of the more popular ones.

Thanks.

Have you tried to do anything on your end to fix the issue? Try hard reset on both consoles the relauch and try again.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Have you tried to do anything on your end to fix the issue? Try hard reset on both consoles the relauch and try again.

Of course he has not, far easier to come on here and say its broken, always given that he says its one of the more popular ones, where are all the others complaining?

> 2533274841449249;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Have you tried to do anything on your end to fix the issue? Try hard reset on both consoles the relauch and try again.
>
> Of course he has not, far easier to come on here and say its broken, always given that he says its one of the more popular ones, where are all the others complaining?

Oh give it a rest already. I’ve been playing halo on these servers for 3 months of game time. Of course I tried hard resetting. It’s not on my end. And it happens to multiple parties with different players who I was talking too.

You assume too much

The others have given up on complaining, because nothing ever happens to make things better.

the reason I say it’s one of the more popular playlists is because 343i has come out and directly said so. It was the most popular after it was added.

Guess I’m just the ONLY lucky player on here who does not have these problems, perhaps I’ll buy a lottery ticket :slight_smile:

> 2533274841449249;5:
> Guess I’m just the ONLY lucky player on here who does not have these problems, perhaps I’ll buy a lottery ticket :slight_smile:

Not the only one…I played several last night with no issues and found players almost instantly.

It’s been fixed. Last night we played with 4 and only had 1 lag out after several games. Thread can be closed.