BTB DROP DATE?

Does anyone know the exact date btb is dropping? I read the article that said just over a week, but I am a bit confused on when that acctually is.

Idk, but I am getting tired of warzone. Warzone is really frusterating me when i can barely get any kills and get bombarded by other players.

im assuming some time between sat-tue maybe

> 2757784593265377;2:
> Idk, but I am getting tired of warzone. Warzone is really frusterating me when i can barely get any kills and get bombarded by other players.

I feel you, bro. Warzone is torture for me. I know alot of people dig it, but it is not for me.

Dying for btb

> 2757784593265377;2:
> Idk, but I am getting tired of warzone. Warzone is really frusterating me when i can barely get any kills and get bombarded by other players.

I feel you, bro. Warzone is torture for me. I know alot of people dig it, but it is not for me.

Dying for btb

> 2533274854386801;4:
> > 2757784593265377;2:
> > Idk, but I am getting tired of warzone. Warzone is really frusterating me when i can barely get any kills and get bombarded by other players.
>
>
> I feel you, bro. Warzone is torture for me. I know alot of people dig it, but it is not for me.
>
> Dying for btb

Yeah those random teammates cannot complete objectives.

I just hate when they dont give a hard date in news updates. Sucks when the direct source is not direct.

I used to hate Warzone with a burning passion until I unlocked more certifications. Then it became a ton of fun but BTB has always been where it’s at for me.

The sooner the better! I’m so excited that I may just… urgh! Rips shirt off and bursts through a brick wall.

> 2533274806696796;8:
> I used to hate Warzone with a burning passion until I unlocked more certifications. Then it became a ton of fun but BTB has always been where it’s at for me.
>
> The sooner the better! I’m so excited that I may just… urgh! Rips shirt off and bursts through a brick wall.

It got better with req cards pouring in, but it still feels like a cluster yoink. Its hard finding my teamates when I get a hog. The vehicular battles are limited due to very narrow paths. I have played hundreds of games, getting tons of mongoose req cards, and still have no dmr. Those are a few of my gripes

Im not saying warzone is trash. I still play it here and there in hopes of finding my groove, but it just isnt for me so far

> 2533274854386801;9:
> > 2533274806696796;8:
> > I used to hate Warzone with a burning passion until I unlocked more certifications. Then it became a ton of fun but BTB has always been where it’s at for me.
> >
> > The sooner the better! I’m so excited that I may just… urgh! Rips shirt off and bursts through a brick wall.
>
>
> It got better with req cards pouring in, but it still feels like a cluster yoink. Its hard finding my teamates when I get a hog. The vehicular battles are limited due to very narrow paths. I have played hundreds of games, getting tons of mongoose req cards, and still have no dmr. Those are a few of my gripes
>
> Im not saying warzone is trash. I still play it here and there in hopes of finding my groove, but it just isnt for me so far

Still no DMR either. I have skins out the wazoo for it, but no way to display them.