BTB CTF, Objective, etc. Where are they?

6v6 Dominion doesn’t fill that gap for me, and Big Team Infinity gets old fast.

I apologize if I’m beating a dead horse and this has been covered many times over. I did a search and didn’t find anything.

Has 343 made an official statement about the absence of these gametypes? Is there a thread or blog post about it?

I’ve been asking this since day one.
BTB gets pretty stale just playing slayer.

Bummer. And no response? I’ve tweeted @HaloWaypoint and gotten nothing. It seems like something they could address a few ways…

-We looked at prior stats and the demand wasn’t there but we’re considering it
-We tried and it breaks the game (6v6 dominion will often drop frames)
-We’re working on it so hang tight
-No

Right?

Yeah it is a shame that its only slayer. BTB CTF and assault on sandtrap used to be my favorite.

I’ve been watching for BTB for the past few months and there’s been absolutely nothing said about it yet. Can’t wait for it to come though.

Yah I am pretty sure that we will not be getting any big team objective. What could they even do, infinity ctf would suck even more if it was 8v8, big team oddball I guess could be a disaster but it might work. They just don’t have any objective gametypes included in the Halo 4 game code, it really sucks but 343 only made a game for the slayer crowd while the objective lovers got the shaft.

> Yah I am pretty sure that we will not be getting any big team objective. What could they even do, infinity ctf would suck even more if it was 8v8, big team oddball I guess could be a disaster but it might work. They just don’t have any objective gametypes included in the Halo 4 game code, it really sucks but 343 only made a game for the slayer crowd while the objective lovers got the shaft.

What? Big team CTF was really fun. ctf at the moment is only good on Abandon, I hate the other maps that have it, Ragnarok is far to big and kill camping, Complex is bad for everything, lol for solace if you’re red team.
They can patch it in if it’s not in the code. They don’t need a million playlists for objective game types like they have, but they did, i don’t see why they couldn’t just have an objective playlist. Instead of 3.
And even more to my playlist rant, why is there Team Regicide? Every time i’m on it’s the least played playlist.
I wish multi team could work in this game. The only way i see me ever voting to play complex would be in Multi team, It would destroy roof camping.
Rant end. Just, Playlists, what is wrong with having playlists in sub groups instead of just one group.

Bring back CTF and CTF 1 flag and a TU with Territories in it and I’d by happy-er.

CTF 1 flag neutralizes some of the flag camping because it’s an all out team offensive. Territories??? I have no idea why this wasn’t included.

I can’t tell you which bulletin addressed this concern. Soon we will have multi-game playlist like team objective, and BTB. Unfortunately they did not go into any details about it.

> Bring back CTF and CTF 1 flag and a TU with Territories in it and I’d by happy-er.
>
> CTF 1 flag neutralizes some of the flag camping because it’s an all out team offensive. Territories??? I have no idea why this wasn’t included.

Don’t forget Assault, or ViP.

> > Bring back CTF and CTF 1 flag and a TU with Territories in it and I’d by happy-er.
> >
> > CTF 1 flag neutralizes some of the flag camping because it’s an all out team offensive. Territories??? I have no idea why this wasn’t included.
>
> Don’t forget Assault, or ViP.

Absolutely. I didn’t want to ask for too much. But it doesn’t hurt to ask and remind.

. MCTF
. VIP
. Neutral Assault
. Assault
. 1 Flag
. Slayer
. Extraction
. Dominion

Have voting slots so people can decide; 1 Slayer, 2 Objective. If Slayer is so popular then it will be voted for.