BTB Confirms the Tracker Needs Longer Range

Just please put it back up to 25m, nobody every complained about the range being too high except for people who despise the motion tracker no matter what.

I’m so glad someone else has posted about this. Even in 4v4 arena matches, it needs the range boost.

Even just in 4v4 on bazaar, someone can stand near grappling hook and enemy can be above them on a ledge near br/commando and it doesn’t show on radar. The radar is useless unless you are camping around a corner.

We need a motion tracker with a far longer range period.

> 2533274833311664;3:
> Even just in 4v4 on bazaar, someone can stand near grappling hook and enemy can be above them on a ledge near br/commando and it doesn’t show on radar. The radar is useless unless you are camping around a corner.

Believe it or not, some people think this is a good thing.

Crazy Small. Why.

Motion Tracker range is embarrassingly bad. It’s seriously bordering on completely useless.

> 2535458054215258;5:
> > 2533274833311664;3:
> > Even just in 4v4 on bazaar, someone can stand near grappling hook and enemy can be above them on a ledge near br/commando and it doesn’t show on radar. The radar is useless unless you are camping around a corner.
>
> Believe it or not, some people think this is a good thing.

I mean I’m fine with it. Just remove it completely is what I would say. It’s borderline useless as is.

> 2535458054215258;5:
> > 2533274833311664;3:
> > Even just in 4v4 on bazaar, someone can stand near grappling hook and enemy can be above them on a ledge near br/commando and it doesn’t show on radar. The radar is useless unless you are camping around a corner.
>
> Believe it or not, some people think this is a good thing.

Because it is a good thing. Radar has and always will be a crutch. Infinite has a lot of issues, but I’m loving the new radar.

> 2533274800383882;9:
> > 2535458054215258;5:
> > > 2533274833311664;3:
> > > Even just in 4v4 on bazaar, someone can stand near grappling hook and enemy can be above them on a ledge near br/commando and it doesn’t show on radar. The radar is useless unless you are camping around a corner.
> >
> > Believe it or not, some people think this is a good thing.
>
> Because it is a good thing. Radar has and always will be a crutch. Infinite has a lot of issues, but I’m loving the new radar.

If I was a ps5 fan that wanted Halo to do bad I make a post like this.

> 2533274800383882;9:
> > 2535458054215258;5:
> > > 2533274833311664;3:
> > > Even just in 4v4 on bazaar, someone can stand near grappling hook and enemy can be above them on a ledge near br/commando and it doesn’t show on radar. The radar is useless unless you are camping around a corner.
> >
> > Believe it or not, some people think this is a good thing.
>
> Because it is a good thing. Radar has and always will be a crutch. Infinite has a lot of issues, but I’m loving the new radar.

Radar isn’t a crutch, it’s a tactical tool to help you gauge if you’re in danger, if people are coming, how many, how to respond to the threat, etc. It’s been a thing forever, removing it or making it useless now is just a dumb decision.

> 2800005839763819;10:
> > 2533274800383882;9:
> > > 2535458054215258;5:
> > > > 2533274833311664;3:
> > > > Even just in 4v4 on bazaar, someone can stand near grappling hook and enemy can be above them on a ledge near br/commando and it doesn’t show on radar. The radar is useless unless you are camping around a corner.
> > >
> > > Believe it or not, some people think this is a good thing.
> >
> > Because it is a good thing. Radar has and always will be a crutch. Infinite has a lot of issues, but I’m loving the new radar.
>
> If I was a ps5 fan that wanted Halo to do bad I make a post like this.

I’ve been playing Halo for 20 years, but I also like other consoles, but that doesn’t take away my opinion. Hopefully at launch they wil have a playlist with no radar at all. That is when Halo is at its best.

It’s been a while since I played 5 but isn’t the motion tracker range smaller on that game as well? Seems like most people like the smaller radar. Pro league Playlists don’t even have a radar, usually.

> 2535458054215258;11:
> > 2533274800383882;9:
> > > 2535458054215258;5:
> > > > 2533274833311664;3:
> > > > Even just in 4v4 on bazaar, someone can stand near grappling hook and enemy can be above them on a ledge near br/commando and it doesn’t show on radar. The radar is useless unless you are camping around a corner.
> > >
> > > Believe it or not, some people think this is a good thing.
> >
> > Because it is a good thing. Radar has and always will be a crutch. Infinite has a lot of issues, but I’m loving the new radar.
>
> Radar isn’t a crutch, it’s a tactical tool to help you gauge if you’re in danger, if people are coming, how many, how to respond to the threat, etc. It’s been a thing forever, removing it or making it useless now is just a dumb decision.

Instead of looking at the radar for a tactical tool, use your teammates positions and call outs to determine where the opposing team is at. You can gather so much information by just seeing the placement of your teammates to give you a high probability of where the enemies are.

Radar has been removed in all the Halos for MLG/HCS playlists. Maybe they are trying to determine if they are using this radar for competitive play instead of no radar and increase the range for social playlists. But who knows, since they have been silent on the HCS playlist.

> 2533274800383882;14:
> > 2535458054215258;11:
> > > 2533274800383882;9:
> > > > 2535458054215258;5:
> > > > > 2533274833311664;3:
> > > > > Even just in 4v4 on bazaar, someone can stand near grappling hook and enemy can be above them on a ledge near br/commando and it doesn’t show on radar. The radar is useless unless you are camping around a corner.
> > > >
> > > > Believe it or not, some people think this is a good thing.
> > >
> > > Because it is a good thing. Radar has and always will be a crutch. Infinite has a lot of issues, but I’m loving the new radar.
> >
> > Radar isn’t a crutch, it’s a tactical tool to help you gauge if you’re in danger, if people are coming, how many, how to respond to the threat, etc. It’s been a thing forever, removing it or making it useless now is just a dumb decision.
>
> Instead of looking at the radar for a tactical tool, use your teammates positions and call outs to determine where the opposing team is at. You can gather so much information by just seeing the placement of your teammates to give you a high probability of where the enemies are.
>
> Radar has been removed in all the Halos for MLG/HCS playlists. Maybe they are trying to determine if they are using this radar for competitive play instead of no radar and increase the range for social playlists. But who knows, since they have been silent on the HCS playlist.

I do use the positions of my teammates to determine such, however, if they’re dead, or not around, then the motion tracker has its function.

I hate this stubby radar. You used to be able to use it to keep an eye if somebody is coming up on your flank while youre defending something in CTF or some other modes. It’s so short range right now that you have to glue your eyes to it, and even when something pops up they probably see you already anyway given that they are inside of 18m. If it’s gonna be so small they may as well remove it entirely so that way I stop wasting brain power on trying to watch it.

It’s not even like it was busted in any previous games. It shows you where they are, but not what direction they’re looking or their elevation. They dont even show up if they crouch. If you can see them on radar, they can also see you. It’s a two way street with counterplay options.

Definitely needs to be 25m again. It’s basically useless the way it is right now, especially in BTB.