BTB Betrayal

Can someone please explain why its ok to kill a teammate so YOU can get a power weapon/certain vehicle? It floors me that you are so unsportsmanlike that you would hurt your team. Its really bad on Basin. You get 2 or 3 players waiting for the wasp to spawn and when it does… I just don’t know why people are so petty.

While I’m on on the topic of betrayals, can 343 please remove friendly fire spartan charge? I know lots of people want it removed just because of betrayals and I think that if you just remove friendly fire you could fix this problem.

agree with the spartan charge, once i kill a comadre with it, i didnt meant to sorry bro wherever you are. Not only for taking your weapon, but bad players do it just for “fun”, making the team lose its how they lift their self-esteem. they dont deserve your petty.

LOL yeah. I remember on Esturary the other day. Some guy was crouching on Beam rifle spawn and a second before it spawned I slid pushed him out the way and picked it up. Needless to say I didn’t last ten seconds cause this kid started shooting at me when an enemy came around the corner and dealt the finishing blow, then killed him, taking the beam rifle.

While I admit what I did wasn’t cool, no need to get me killed over it.

It not that bad, the betrayals are minimal. This is coming from a predominantly BTB player. If I get betrayed for a power weapon or vehicle I take mental note of the gt and move on, report later. That’s about all you can do.

We don’t need FF removed that causes all kinds of issues. We saw it with Halo 4. We don’t need to go backwards.

> 2535406272231884;3:
> LOL yeah. I remember on Esturary the other day. Some guy was crouching on Beam rifle spawn and a second before it spawned I slid pushed him out the way and picked it up. Needless to say I didn’t last ten seconds cause this kid started shooting at me when an enemy came around the corner and dealt the finishing blow, then killed him, taking the beam rifle.
>
> While I admit what I did wasn’t cool, no need to get me killed over it.

The fact that you think it’s ok to do that is bad enough. Maybe he has been trying a longtime to finish his beam rifle commo or a first time user, the reason doesn’t even matter, he was there first. And people wonder why Halo is dying.

> 2533274834066497;5:
> > 2535406272231884;3:
> > LOL yeah. I remember on Esturary the other day. Some guy was crouching on Beam rifle spawn and a second before it spawned I slid pushed him out the way and picked it up. Needless to say I didn’t last ten seconds cause this kid started shooting at me when an enemy came around the corner and dealt the finishing blow, then killed him, taking the beam rifle.
> >
> > While I admit what I did wasn’t cool, no need to get me killed over it.
>
>
> The fact that you think it’s ok to do that is bad enough. Maybe he has been trying a longtime to finish his beam rifle commo or a first time user, the reason doesn’t even matter, he was there first. And people wonder why Halo is dying.

lol, we both got to it around the same time, I just didn’t want to crouch battle him.

Around a week ago in BTB, I grabbed two power weapons off a guy I killed and my teammate betrayed me and then died with my weapons 15 seconds later. Great job, bro! /s Nothing worse then getting betrayed for a weapon and then they suck with it.

For betrayals in general, mine are mainly accidental, but of course they think I did it on purpose.

While its unfair, it’s nowhere near as bad as Reach’s problem with this. Anybody remember the Sniper on Hemorrhage? I have this painstakingly vivid memory of SIX TEAMMATES all waiting for the sniper, then once it spawns, they just erupt into a bloodbath over the thing. I never waited for a gun to spawn because I’d rather be helping the team, but when I saw all of those crybabies shooting each other, I swooped in, grabbed the sniper and ran with it right into the ocean. It’s like when you fight with a sibling over a toy and your parents take the toy away from both of you. Good times.