BTB! AST

Ok! so one of the BTB map we will always see is Hemorrage. no hemorrage has alot of problem, NOT ENOUGH WEAPON TO GARD OUS SELVES FROM THE VEHICLES IT CARRIES -Yoink!-! So the last tine i check wich was recently the were Rockets on the original map so lets spell this out.
Wraithx2
Revenantx2
Ghostx2
Hogx2
and thers only 1 damn plasma launcher are you serious right now. I mean yeah theres snipes but im pretty sure no 1 wants to waste ther shots on vehicles to save there comrades from a massacure. So in the future BTB maps can you guys consider what i brought 2 your attention. TO BE CONTINUED…

CONTINUED. Now BTB uses nothing but forge maps and in CEA we finally get a nice BTB map without it Being in DLC. Highlands and Breakpoint would be great for big team not 6v6. Spire works but its just 2 damn big that map would fit 12v12 but thats never going to happen… or will it who knows. but i would like you guys and girls not limit the potential big team has because in my opinion the BTB forge maps are WACK! and none of the above is wut is always picked so and thats not exceptible.

You pretty much are still putting the Reach disk in, unfortunately AA’s have infected Halo: CE

> You pretty much are still putting the Reach disk in, unfortunately AA’s have infected Halo: CE

Your ignoring the fact that it’s not CE, it’s the Reach multiplayer.

Why doesn’t BTB use Highlands or Breakpoint?

Your DMR kills ANY vehicle.

> Why doesn’t BTB use Highlands or Breakpoint?

bungie/343 wont force people to get the DLC even though they should.