bs angel's Halo Fest Diary

Dear Diary,

Halo Fest is less than a week away. Can you believe it?! Thank goodness I am fully prepared, minus the ten million things I still have to do. Hhmmm, typing that sentence made my stomach hurt. Moving on!

I was thinking today about how much it sucks when you can’t attend events like this. Thus, I have made it my personal goal to make those that can’t be there in person feel like a part of things. I’ve asked for a quiet room with an internet connection, so I can escape a few times a day and post in this thread. I’m hoping to be able to share pictures, short stories, and general experiences about the Halo-related shenanigans.

Anyway, today I’m working on the outline for the community panel. I still need to research if the karaoke thing is doable. Fingers crossed!

<3,
bs angel

PS: I hopped on the turret of the Warthog a few days ago, and Josh was right, I can’t be seen over it. Darn him and his tendency of being right!

Does the turret actually work?

Wow. No mention of cats, ponies, or NKOTB. I call shenanigans. This isn’t a true diary.

haha where heels?

Does BS Angel know she left her diary laying around 0_o?

Also thanks for thinking of us :slight_smile:

Aww, thank you for thinking of us…

I will be sat playing in the forum festivities, laptop re-freshing & reading up on your Halofest diaries as I gnash my teeth in envy, and cuddle my pillow in place of a grunt plushie (I can but dream!)

:smiley:

Hm, who else than bs angel would be allowed!

If the karaoke thing is doable, can we get a nice high quality video of said event?

You’re awesome, bs angel!

A true gentleman shouldn’t read a lady’s diary.

Thanks, bs angel. :slight_smile:
Can’t wait for this big event!

Thanks ! Keep us updated.

Thanks for doing this for us. I’ll have to keep an eye out. :slight_smile:

I feel bad, but I have to peek. Don’t skip a single detail!

And thanks.

> I feel bad, but I have to peek.

I know right. I have very mixed feelings about reading someone’s diary but I am just going to have to do it, I guess. lol :stuck_out_tongue:

i always wanted to ride that warthog xD

> i always wanted to ride that warthog xD

I think everybody does.

Much appreciated BS Angel, though you better not leave out ANY awesome shenanigans. I love me some shenanigans

Ω

> Much appreciated BS Angel, though you better not leave out ANY awesome shenanigans. I love me some shenanigans
>
> Ω

Again, I think everybody does. :slight_smile:

I heard the word shenanigans in this thread and had to come see.