BS angel, Please...

…Show us what Johnson will look like (at least at this point in development) in CEA! Please, if you do this, I will never ask you of anything again or god strike me dead! (coughs up blood Well, that was weird…)

A video of this speech would be epic :stuck_out_tongue:

“Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep ‘em from gettin’ their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin’ they’re so hot for, that they’re scramblin’ over each other to get it. Well, I don’t care if it’s God’s own anti-son-of-a–blam!- machine, or a giant hula hoop, we’re not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! Am I right, Marines?” -Johnson

Funny thing, I was thinking about this just this morning.

I’ve been waiting for Johnson and the flood. We haven’t seen an updated version of either since Halo 3, I wonder how they’ll look in HD.

um, I’d also, not required, by I’d also like to see Keyes, or at least let us know if he looks the same or different from Reach

keyes is ugly in reach

YES! I MUST SEE JOHNSON!

Maybe we will get to see an old commercial or demo in the new graphics? That would be awesome.

> I’ve been waiting for Johnson and the flood. We haven’t seen an updated version of either since Halo 3, I wonder how they’ll look in HD.

Ditto

(bump) :stuck_out_tongue:

I want my updated Flood.

> I want my updated Flood.

I want my updated sniper rifle.

> I want my updated Flood.

I want my name written on maps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPM79fb-_wQ

I want that in HD!
Make it happen 343 and I will love you forever.

> YES! I MUST SEE JOHNSON!

Wow. Uh, I’m sure that didn’t come out the way it was intended.